jaguars.com columnist on why the Saints are losing a home game (1 Viewer)

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just thought it was a funny response.....

Josh from Pensacola, FL
Why would the NFL take away a home game from New Orleans (Chargers vs. Saints in London)? Aren't they still concerned with the economic situation there?

Vic: That’s why the league is doing it. By moving a Saints home game to London, the league has decreased New Orleans’ ticket-buying burden by one game.
http://www.jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=6870

:hihi:

That is the worst garbage I've read in a long while.......geez

Yeah, because ticket sales have been horrible here the last couple years.

:jpshakehead:

I don't know about funny, but certainly sadly uninformed. The guy probably thinks half the city is still under water...:shrug:

the league should have at least flipped a coin to see which team loses a home game, but hey, we don't win consistently at home anyway... why is that?

I don't know about funny, but certainly sadly uninformed. The guy probably thinks half the city is still under water...:shrug:

Funny in the sense that he is so tragically misinformed.....

:9:

What in the hell does this guy know about Saints ticket sales, what makes him an expert? That's the trouble with the media today, no credibility, they make up b.s. and believe it themselves. I wish he had a comment section.

Don't the Jaguars have trouble selling out games? And we've have two consecutive seasons of complete sellouts by season ticket holders? Maybe it's Jacksonville's burden that needs to be eased...

some of you guys take things way too seriously...

you do realize the rest of the country sees new orleans as a poor, deprived city and that kind of thing is funny to the rest of the country....

Geez. This coming from a JAGUARS.com writer. A team that has to cover up almost 10,000 seats in the upper deck so their games don't get blocked out locally. :rolleyes:

Geez. This coming from a JAGUARS.com writer. A team that has to cover up almost 10,000 seats in the upper deck so their games don't get blocked out locally. :rolleyes:
That's exactly what I was thinking as I was reading that! I'm like, well, at least we don't have Fleur de Lis tarps over the corners of our terraces.

That guy is an idiot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom