N/S Jaguars Plan On Signing Tebow (Update: released) (1 Viewer)

Has huge potential in this role, many experts thought Tebow would find work at TE when he was coming into the draft. I suspect there will be packages for him to throw at times. If anyone can get anything out of him, it'll be Urban Meyer.

Has huge potential in this role, many experts thought Tebow would find work at TE when he was coming into the draft. I suspect there will be packages for him to throw at times. If anyone can get anything out of him, it'll be Urban Meyer.
He HAD potential in this role. He is not really in his prime years for a non-QB skill player. Will be fun to watch though. I wish him well.

I just realized he hasn't played since 2012. My god has it been that long? The older I get the faster time goes by. Anyway, the guy is 33 years old and he's never played the position. I'm sure he's in really good shape and he probably looked good in his workout but this is just a little something for the fans. He's from the Jax area and Urban Meyer loves him some Tebow.

Don't mess with the TE or you'll get BOWed.

Sorry, I couldn't resist! 😅🤣😂🙃

He is signed for the 90 man roster, so nothing to lose.

Will he make it to the final roster? I sincerely doubt it.

The only reason this is news is because it's Tebow, any other player will be a curiosity to note and that's it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he has like 800 yards and 10 TDs or 300 yards and 3 TDs.

Too many unknowns at this point but you know he will give it 100%.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom