Jah Okafor (1 Viewer)

wnelson

Who Dat Nation
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
We were going to trade for him before but he failed a physical. We get him now on a partially guaranteed deal as our 4th or 5th big if he makes the squad.

Quality signing.

Low risk/decent reward player. He is only a few years removed from being the #3 pick in the draft and is still only 23 years old I believe. His defense does leave a lot to be desired, but he may be a nice spark off the bench if the second/third units are having trouble scoring.

Low risk/decent reward player. He is only a few years removed from being the #3 pick in the draft and is still only 23 years old I believe. His defense does leave a lot to be desired, but he may be a nice spark off the bench if the second/third units are having trouble scoring.

Apparently he has been working out with D Wade and is in the best shape of his career. If he bears fruit this season he will be a steal next. He is immature, lazy on defense and can only score in the post until he proves me wrong.

@Domefan504 he was also on some bad teams with bad leaders. I think he has worked on his craft and may make the team. kinda wish he had played summer ball

Tomorrow begins the biggest season in the history of our franchise.

EE thread tomorrow for old time's sake

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom