Jahri Evans cut by Seattle (1 Viewer)

I'm thinking Jahri is seriously thinking about coming back to the Big Easy. Why, you ask?

Well... does a player who has bad blood for a team post something like this if they wanted to burn a bridge? Or, does it give a hint that he is thinking... "Hmmmm.... I might just check out the WhoDat Nation once again."? :scratch:

NOTE: This tweet was about a week ago, when Jahri was #3 on the Seahawks' depth chart.

:gosaints:

Attachments

• Jahri-tweet.JPG
    Jahri-tweet.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 30
I'm thinking Jahri is seriously thinking about coming back to the Big Easy. Why, you ask?

Well... does a player who has bad blood for a team post something like this if they wanted to burn a bridge? Or, does it give a hint that he is thinking... "Hmmmm.... I might just check out the WhoDat Nation once again."? :scratch:

NOTE: This tweet was about a week ago, when Jahri was #3 on the Seahawks' depth chart.

:gosaints:

That's not Jahri, it's a fan page.

I can corroborate that. I was watching our game and theirs simultaneously yesterday, in the third quarter when or o-line was being manhandled Stinch, Meyers, and the rest of the crew were being very frank and open about what was going on and were in a somber mood, when their game got yup the same point in the third they were still being shut out by Oakland and their offense was being made to look silly, their announcers were all hamming it up and acting nonchalant.

So now we rate franchises by how their announcers act? Is this a joke?

Why can't the FO get this, it's simple to anyone lookin in from the outside

Maybe because they know more than the pack mentality on this board? What gets me is everyone on here talks up the cowboy line because of PFF and yet when that same site ranks the saints in the top 10 OLINES it must be a mistake. Our line is way better than the pack mentality on this board thinks. It was the same way with Willie Roaf. The guy is a hall of famer and yet people on here thought he stunk.

BREES WILL GET HIT AND YOU GUYS NEED TO REALIZE THAT. For the life of me I will never understand why everyone on here thinks that saints players should win every battle. Peat is doing fine considering he has played 4 different positions yet some on here call him a bust.

Remember the pack also loved Rob Ryan because he bought beers even though he wasn't qualified to coach a madden video game. His defenses were never good and he didn't understand that turnovers were part of the game.

I think about my age. Would I be able to block a kid, faster, stronger, and hungrier. Time to do something else

I can't believe how most people on this board immediately hate players when they leave the team.
Bringing Evans back is an immediate upgrade over what we've seen recently. Only pride will keep us from doing so.

It will probably be up to Drew. If he feels like Jahri can protect him better than the others the Jahri will be on the team.

Why can't the FO get this, it's simple to anyone lookin in from the outside
It is weird that the highly compensated professional coaches and talent evaluators, who's very livelihood depends on these decisions, could be this ignorant.

I mean, they even know what calls are made and which assignments were missed or executed properly, how the guys perform in practice and in the film room, their attitude and work ethic, and they STILL don't see the obvious solutions that are so evident to anyone with Google and a poorly broadcast preseason game schedule.

Pretty lame of them if you ask me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom