Jahri Evans cut by Seattle (1 Viewer)

Crush

Very Banned
Reaction score
Come back to is Jahri. Your old spot is waiting for you bro. We'll welcome you back with open arms my friend! Please come home!!!!!

He was a part of the line problem last year. Much respect and thanks to him for what he did for the saints, but he's done. Further, Seattle had at least as bad an O-Line problem as the saints if not worse. If he got cut by them then I say that's a career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd still bet he's better than at least Lelito and Kelemente

LMAO

to the people who thought he still had it, especially the seahawks fan that came on here to talk about him starting

I don't think he comes back even if the Saints showed interest in him...there were bad feelings when he left here...he was tired of being asked to take a pay cut....His play was declining so I'm with the Saints on this one...The problem was that they didn't properly address replacing him.

I'd still bet he's better than at least Lelito and Kelemente

Unfortunately Jahri's skills are only going to deteriorate, while there's a small chance that our current guards might improve... possibly.

Further, Seattle had at least as bad an O-Line problem as the saints if not worse.

In fairness, the Seahawks didn't see it that way:

the interior of Seattle’s offensive line has been an unexpected strength in August with Justin Britt making an exceedingly smooth transition to center while Mark Glowinski and Germain Ifedi are getting great push as guards. Rookie Rees Odhiambo is a third-round pick who is going to be on Seattle’s roster and second-year lineman Will Pericak is making a case to be active on game days because he’s capable of playing both guard and center.

Don't expect Jahri Evans to make Seahawks' final roster | 710 ESPN Seattle

He was a late signing by seatle so he didnt have a lot of time. Hes better than anyone we have on our team at this position. Id take him back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom