Jahri Evans has signed with Saints (2 Viewers)

kline might not even be the answer, but i've watched evans play the last 3 years. he's worse than lelito.

it's a bad/depserate signing

Interestingly enough, I've watched Saints game from the past three years as well. While Evans is not the All Pro level player that he once was, he's hardly a disaster.

I mean, I'm not in love with the signing, but I really find it hard to criticize it on a rational basis.

Interestingly enough, I've watched Saints game fro the past three years as well. While Evans is not the All Pro level player that he once was, he's hardly a disaster.

I mean, I'm not in love with the signing, but I really find it hard to criticize it on a rational basis.

then you need to watch the games closer.

may be due to injuries, but whatever the reason, he was absymal at the end of his career here. constant whiffs, not getting to the second level. every game i found myself yelling at the tv screen because of him.

it worries me about the actual state of the OL, that Evans was almost assuredly start at RG on Sunday.

What does jimmy have to say now?
Ugh, I had forgotten about that. It really felt like he was kicking us while we were down with that comment. Here's to hoping we can smash the Seahawks finally this year...

kline might not even be the answer, but i've watched evans play the last 3 years. he's worse than lelito.

it's a bad/depserate signing

That's cool, I've watched Evans play for the last 10+ years. I recognize he has talent but has been injured...and played through them. I do question whether he is healthy. But if he is, he could be better than Lelito. We worked him out. We are quite familiar with him and his injuries. I bet we know what we're doing.

53429638.jpg

would rather have Kline. bad move

the guy that cant pass a physical? a lot of good that would do.

Patriots waived OG Josh Kline.
Kline was expected to head to Philadelphia in a trade for CB Eric Rowe on Tuesday, but he was pulled from the deal. It's possible there were some concerns over his physical after playing through a serious shoulder injury last season. Kline started 13 games in 2015 and should garner another look

Guys, we are in for a great ride this year! We have addressed our pass rush, guard and kicker situation (hopefully).

The only position that's left is WR. I believe for the moment we'll scheme around it, but everything is lining up for us!

I like Jahri but frankly, this is not about him or Lelito or Kline or Sitton.

The bottom line is that 5 days before the season start for us, we are bouncing players in order to get into the cap figures, and looking for a starter for a key position.

We can and should do better. Time to stop blaming bounty gate and all of this nonsense. We are paying the consequences of bad contracts, dead money, poor signings and drafting and giving away picks.

The lesson is to learn to be patient, to use the money in an orderly matter, and plan ahead, and for that I mean, ahead then next week.

then you need to watch the games closer.

may be due to injuries, but whatever the reason, he was absymal at the end of his career here. constant whiffs, not getting to the second level. every game i found myself yelling at the tv screen because of him.

it worries me about the actual state of the OL, that Evans was almost assuredly start at RG on Sunday.

And despite all that he is still better than Kline..... Just because he was signed doesn't mean he will start but he does provide verteran depth and if he beats out Lelito it makes us better as a team even if it's only a small margin.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom