Jahri Evans visits Saints (1 Viewer)

flyguy8558

"The Myth"
Reaction score
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Jahri Evans visited the Saints, per source</p>&mdash; Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) <a href="https://twitter.com/nick_underhill/status/773276210063220736">September 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jahri Evans visited the Saints, per source
— Nick Underhill (@nick_underhill) September 6, 2016
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Would he be marginally better than Lelito? Or just depth?

Seahawks have had OL issues too, and he couldn't break in there...

Doesn't seem like a true solution.

so we can re-sign Finnegan, cut Grayson and move Lewis to PS... or I missed something ?

I admittidly am just as confused about the kicker situation as everyone else. However, every year, almost every week, our FO brings in multiple guys for tryouts. In most cases it means nothing. They're usually just trying to build that contingency list.

artworks-000056548667-ukpbks-original.jpg

They brought a ton a players in for tryout maybe they liked Lutz and another G hopefully. Or Evans. The bottom of the roster always has some shuffling going on so I'm not too concerned.

Going by today's trend, we won't be singing Jahri this week even if we want him back because we don't want salary guarantees to kick in.

I don't think Evans visits New Orleans in particular unless something is imminent. This tweet makes it sound like this wasn't a workout.

I'd expect Evans to be signed either this week or early next week.

Of today's reported workouts, Evans is the one I can see being an actual possibility to the roster. They wanted him back, but he refused to restructure. He's also a Right Guard. Evans when healthy even in decline gives me 9000% more confidence than Lelito at his best.

I can see them signing Evans due to familiarity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom