Jahri Evans visits Saints (1 Viewer)

He's better than Lelito if he can stay healthy.

To add to my last post, I don't think you bring in a guy like Evans to work out or to discuss numbers or to even "try out." I'm wondering if maybe he took a physical.

They have to bring in a guard , no way you can go into a season like this !

Exactly. Plus he's familiar with the ZBS that we're running, and he's been our best guard (even though he's on a decline). It makes sense.

In all honesty, I gotta give SP & Loomis props. I've been extremely critical of them for standing pat on mediocrity. They are not settling at this point, and it's a good thing.

Exactly. Plus he's familiar with the ZBS that we're running, and he's been our best guard (even though he's on a decline). It makes sense.

In all honesty, I gotta give SP & Loomis props. I've been extremely critical of them for standing pat on mediocrity. They are not settling at this point, and it's a good thing.

we are scrounging the bottom of the barrel looking for anyone, literally anyone that can come in and play above the sub par level we have seen so far this season.

and your giving out props?

Unfortunately for us Who Dats, this is the reaping of us not sowing an off-season seed for interior line help. Evans will forever hold a special place in Saints fans heart but at this stage, just not so sure. Suppose he can't be worse than Lelito though

we are scrounging the bottom of the barrel looking for anyone, literally anyone that can come in and play above the sub par level we have seen so far this season.

and your giving out props?

They could have done nothing about it, which is exactly what we saw last year concerning the defense.

In additional to "scraping the barrel" they also attempting to get an all-pro guard in here. It probably would have happened if Chicago didn't block us.

They were also able to upgrade their pass rush with Kruger.

You may not like it, but we at least their attempting to do something about it.

Hopefully Loomis invented a time machine and he's bringing in 2009 Evans...

the-tardis.jpg

ready

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom