Jairus Byrd (1 Viewer)

paulo46

Rookie
Reaction score
The Saints need to move on from Byrd at the June 1st cut. The Saints have a history of holding onto bad players too long. They also need to release Cadet, Harper & Fleener

*sigh*

Have you even looked into the financials behind what you're suggesting?

From an economic point of view alone, it's a terrible idea.

Sounds like a knee-jerk reaction without a lot of thought out into it..

Byrd actually played well this year. I think this was his first healthy year since he arrived. Releasing him would be a mistake for many reasons.

Don't disagree about Cadet.

Harper may retire soon. Sure do have a lot of respect for him. I think he's a good vet presence in the locker room.

And as far as Fleener is concerned, giving up on him after one year would be a mistake. Not sure what the dead money would be, but even then, I would prefer him back in the B&G next season.

It appears as if someone thinks they know how the salary cap works by throwing out the words June 1st cut.

Byrd's cap charges will be split over this season & next

The Saints need to move on from Byrd at the June 1st cut. The Saints have a history of holding onto bad players too long. They also need to release Cadet, Harper & Fleener

Oh yeah................the Saints need to get right back under the pile of dead money just when they've gotten out from under some of it!!...........:jpshakehead:

we are also known for cutting players too soon... cough sproles, cough jenkins, cough martin anderson, cough can't stop coughing... need to go see a dr. maybe dr brees is in the office.

What's your name?

I ask because I'm good friends with the owners of the Browns and they're always looking for talent like yours.

I'd be happy to pass along a good word! :hihi:

hqdefault.jpg

Although I wasn't able to cut everyone I wanted to, I have cut a lot of you. Fleener is cut. Byrd is cut. Harper, you're gone. Snead, I like your hustle

...That's why it was so hard to cut you

Congratulations, the rest of you made the team!

Except you, you and you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom