Jake Fromm (1 Viewer)

Jake has trouble making the difficult throws in tight windows & way too hesitant to make the throws on time. Also questionable arm strength.

Ga was a bit down in talent at the WR position and JF had trouble elevating guys around him. If he couldn't do it in college, how will he be able to do it in the NFL?
Bc hurts is better at any of that? Lol

When you think about drafting a QB who plays a style of pocket-passer only game that is rapidly becoming outdated in the NFL, you certainly want to go for the pocket passer who never threw for more than 3,000 yards in a season in college!

Last edited:
But, but I thought the SEC is where all the best players come from. You know, where the competition is so high and everything?

When you think about drafting a QB who plays a style of pocket-passer only game that is rapidly becoming outdated in the NFL, you certainly want to go for the pocket passer who never threw for more than 3,000 yards in a season in college!
No you're right a style that has been dying out since the 90s but go ahead tell us how were all wrong and you knw more the gms :)

ALL I've ever heard is arguments FOR Fromm, but ALL I've ever SEEN is mediocrity. I dont get paid to do it, but he doesnt pass my eye test. No.

He’s Drew Brees right now. Not prime Brees, 2020 Brees but without veteran seasoning. His upside is that he’s extremely high IQ, mature and makes guys around him better. He doesn’t have the arm strength, nor does he appear capable of consistently making improvised throws, but I would still put him 4th among this year’s class. I really like Teddy Bridgewater as a comp. Similar players.

Go watch some of his throws and see them for what they are, specifically the over the shoulder touchdown throws to Pickens against Baylor & Missouri. He has good anticipation and great accuracy short to intermediate. He spent the majority of his career with Jim Chaney, who is one of the most vanilla offensive coaches in college football and followed it up with an even worse coordinator in 2019 (who was let go after 1 year). Kill me if you want, but if Joe Brady goes to Georgia over LSU, I’m not so sure we aren’t talking about Fromm as a top 10 pick.

He’s Drew Brees right now. Not prime Brees, 2020 Brees but without veteran seasoning. His upside is that he’s extremely high IQ, mature and makes guys around him better. He doesn’t have the arm strength, nor does he appear capable of consistently making improvised throws, but I would still put him 4th among this year’s class. I really like Teddy Bridgewater as a comp. Similar players.

Go watch some of his throws and see them for what they are, specifically the over the shoulder touchdown throws to Pickens against Baylor & Missouri. He has good anticipation and great accuracy short to intermediate. He spent the majority of his career with Jim Chaney, who is one of the most vanilla offensive coaches in college football and followed it up with an even worse coordinator in 2019 (who was let go after 1 year). Kill me if you want, but if Joe Brady goes to Georgia over LSU, I’m not so sure we aren’t talking about Fromm as a top 10 pick.

Bingo

I watched some ESPN draft special and the Senior Bowl guy compared Fromm to Brees. Said a team may trade into the late 1st round to draft him. Mentioned the possibility of the Patriots or Saints taking him there.

And yet it's an opinion good luck though :)

What are you wishing me luck for? Nothing I have is riding on this. Do you have something riding on this such that you seem to be taking pre-draft analysis of players so seriously?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom