Jake Fromm (1 Viewer)

jchauv

Section 127
Reaction score
Anyone else holding out hope we can land Fromm in the 4th?

Older article - but I do like his makeup and potential.

I wouldn’t mind, but I don’t think he will fall to the 4th.

If the Saints dont get him I won’t lose any sleep over it. He didn’t seem anywhere near as good as Tua or Burrow

Sorry but how are ppl willing to take hurts in the third but not fromm in the 4th lol

It could be the fact that Hurts accounted for 5,000 total offensive yards last year and Fromm has never broken 3,000.

For the record, I'm not a fan of either guy. But there's no ambiguity about why Hurts is a higher rated prospect. Better historical performance in college, better athlete, dual threat in the modern NFL vs. an antequated statue QB, etc. Potential is everything in the NFL and Hurts has a ton of it while Fromm does not. I'd gamble on Hurts every day of the week over a mostly known quantity whose ceiling is probably Brad Johnson. You win in the modern NFL with elite QB play, and while Hurts may only give you a 10% chance of that, Fromm gives you a zero percent chance of that.

It could be the fact that Hurts accounted for 5,000 total offensive yards last year and Fromm has never broken 3,000.

For the record, I'm not a fan of either guy. But there's no ambiguity about why Hurts is a higher rated prospect. Better historical performance in college, better athlete, dual threat in the modern NFL vs. an antequated statue QB, etc.
So ones a pocket passer and the other isnt

Part of a team that has choked 3 or 4 title games... Pass.. He's a project if we had a 35 year pld Brees not a 41 year old

Sure, if you ignore all of the other stuff I said :hihi:
You mean edited besides the point though we saw what real defenses did to him at bama and oak hes kind of a one trick poney and like you I'm not a ran of either but to act like one is better th3n the other not really

You mean edited besides the point though we saw what real defenses did to him at bama and oak hes kind of a one trick poney and like you I'm not a ran of either but to act like one is better th3n the other not really

One is better than the other, which is why one grades out as being a higher draft choice than the other.

Sorry but how are ppl willing to take hurts in the third but not fromm in the 4th lol

Jake has trouble making the difficult throws in tight windows & way too hesitant to make the throws on time. Also questionable arm strength.

Ga was a bit down in talent at the WR position and JF had trouble elevating guys around him. If he couldn't do it in college, how will he be able to do it in the NFL?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom