Jake Kamerow (1 Viewer)

He was on the roster with Green Bay in 2019. Rodgers thought highly of him. After the the first three on our roster, he may be as good as any of the others. Do a little research.

I’m confused. It looks like we had him on the roster in January and then released him. Shows he’s with Buffalo now.

I think the name you are referencing is Jake Kumerow? If that is him, he was released by the Saints back on January 18 and signed by Buffalo to a futures contract. And he still shows on the Bills roster (and not on the Saints roster).

Where did you read/hear about the Saints signing Kumerow again?

Quietly, the New Orleans Saints signed veteran wide receiver Jake Kumerow after the Buffalo Bills placed him on waivers this weekend. Some Who Dats have been clamoring for the team to sign former Saints wideout Kenny Stills. However, with Stills, it may be too much water under the bridge to return to the Big Easy. Claiming him off of waivers could be a late-season significant move for New Orleans.

Quietly, the New Orleans Saints signed veteran wide receiver Jake Kumerow after the Buffalo Bills placed him on waivers this weekend. Some Who Dats have been clamoring for the team to sign former Saints wideout Kenny Stills. However, with Stills, it may be too much water under the bridge to return to the Big Easy. Claiming him off of waivers could be a late-season significant move for New Orleans.
Well if that article is true, then that’s exactly what I get for talkin **** and I apologize. But that’s the only source for that transaction I can find anywhere on the internet. Not even Twitter has anything about it, and they don’t miss anything. I think that article is fake

Me too. However, I also saw it on our own news feed but it was the same source.

Me too. However, I also saw it on our own news feed but it was the same source.
I mean it could be true. And if it is, I like it. I liked him as a packer. Not sure where’d he’d land on our WR Corp but he’s talented. Still think it’s fake tho lol

the original date for that article was December 26, 2020. Which is right before we released him. The edited date is May 3. Dunno how much that matters

From the SI article...

This afternoon, I asked Sean Payton why the Saints decided to claim Kumerow off of waivers. Coach responded, "Well, we see an experienced player, got good size, versatility, someone who's played a kicking game. He's someone that we feel like could come in and quickly learn what we're wanting to do at receiver. He's got a good catching radius. And, I think that's a real good start for us with a player like him."

I doubt they'd make up a quote for Payton but stranger things have happened. Maybe the rest of the internet is slow to the news of the signing.

Edit...

That article is weird its referencing things from last season as if we're still in last season. I don't know man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom