Jake Lampman on ST (1 Viewer)

booya

All-Pro
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed how this kid lay the wood on ST?

He purely was out there to kill people.
Too bad we didn't saw him on run blocks in regular offense but woow he really wants to play.

Has anybody noticed how this kid lay the wood on ST?

He purely was out there to kill people.
Too bad we didn't saw him on run blocks in regular offense but woow he really wants to play.

I'm glad the Saints kept him around and found a place for him to get on the field.

He's an over achiever who plays with a nasty streak..............you got to love guys like that!!.............:9:

Our punt teams looked better than I can recall at any point in the last 3-4 years. Morstead would boom a huge one, and I'm thinking, oh man, he's got all kinds of room to return this, and suddenly there would be 3 guys there surrounding the returner.

I've always wanted a Hines Ward like player on my favorite team. Maybe he's got the toughness? Saw he was in on a running play or two.

Someone said that Lampman may be playing on ST because he plays angry. Oh wait, that was me.

Him, Dixon and Lasco combined with Morestead's leg makes our punt coverage team legit. Is it weird that I still get anxious when we are kicking away the ball? These guys have given me some confidence in our coverage teams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom