Jake Lampman.... (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I had posted earlier to see what folks thought of Jake as a PR.

Later in that thread, OldJC Saints posted an article about Lampman, and I thought it deserved it's own thread......

This dude is such a bad-*****.....

27 reps of 225 for a WR?? .....That video hurts me to even watch.

No wonder he's such a great blocker.

Some nice video of one of our up and coming special team stars.

Saints staying busy, add Ferris State's Jake Lampman

Kid is a beast without the ball, can't wait to see him play, fun to watch

I only saw one kick return in the highlight video and no punt returns. Also, he seems to have good straight line speed, but isn't very elusive and doesn't break a lot tackles, so I don't think he would be a good return candidate.

Lampman is a career special teamer, but can play WR in a pinch. He's a lot like Courtney Roby in that regard. However, Lampman seems to be a much more physical player than Roby.

He seems to be a physical guy and likes to hit why not try him out on defense next year maybe in the secondary he would probably have some success since he knows a great bit about running routes.

He seems to be a physical guy and likes to hit why not try him out on defense next year maybe in the secondary he would probably have some success since he knows a great bit about running routes.

I've been thinking that too, that he should have been a SS. He is very strong, and plays angry.

Well he's not a PR or a SS but he plays with a nasty streak and you gotta have guys like him around.

For now he's a very very good ST player and who knows farther down the road he may see some time at WR..............:scratch:

He has pretty good hands and he's a beast when blocking!!:mwink:

Probably just a great ST player, but he wouldn't be the first to make the switch from WR to CB...not sure of any that have done it in the pros though.

There was at least one hit on the last game where I had to look up the number because one of our guys just flat laid a guy out: Jake Lampman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom