Jake Long leaves St. Louis without a deal - PFT (1 Viewer)

Not sure if he is, and I kinda doubt he's on our radar, but I am wondering what his market is, team interest wise and financially. Surprised he's been there 3 days and is leaving without a deal. One of those says a lot but doesn't say much things.

he obviously wants a lot of cash

Not sure if he is, and I kinda doubt he's on our radar, but I am wondering what his market is, team interest wise and financially. Surprised he's been there 3 days and is leaving without a deal. One of those says a lot but doesn't say much things.

He's got to be asking for way more money than we can afford...but you never know what Mickey the magic man can pull off, lol.

I'm really starting to think we'll just have to draft a LT in round 1. We can't afford the going rate for good left tackles and the draft would provide talent at that position for cheap.

I'd say just sign Bryant McKinnie to a 1-yr deal, but I'm not sure if he's a "Payton guy."

would he take less money if we told him that we would draft his brother in the first round......we could trade back, and be set at OL?????

would he take less money if we told him that we would draft his brother in the first round......we could trade back, and be set at OL?????

pretty sure that is chris long's brother, not jake long

Jake Long has been battling injuries the past 2 seasons and hasn't graded very well according to PFF. If he is asking for crazy money we shouldn't even consider him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom