Jake Stoneburner TE (1 Viewer)

Got moved him to WR last year and didn't show much. But then again Miller is not known as a passing QB.

Been Mocking him to us in all of my drafts.

I dont think the TE is integral in Urban Meyers Off....could be one reason for his stats. Think hed b a nice pickup

From most drafts I've seen, he's either 7th round or UDFA. Didn't he get arrested and run from the cops?

Yep

Ohio State's Jake Stoneburner and Jack Mewhort have scholarships revoked - NCAA Football - Sporting News
The players entered guilty pleas Friday night stemming from an incident on June 2 during which they were urinating on a public building, then tried to flee from police when confronted. They originally were charged with obstructing official business, but pleaded to lesser charge for disorderly conduct. They both owe $299 in court fees and fines.

The words stone and burner next to each other just makes me think of weed.

I'm a Buckeye fan so I'll weigh in.....Stoneburner is tall, has fairly quick feet, and is actually not that bad of a route runner for a TE. He didnt have the best numbers because they shuffled him in and out of the lineup, changed his position, and he had a few injuries. He does reside in that "Next Gen TE" neighborhood and he gets off the line with a bit of explosivness. His 40 time is the real deal. The dude is quick for a big man. He has good but not great hands and has great leaping ability. I think he is around 6'6", 250 lbs. Has the size to be an effective blocker, but technique is poor.

Probably a 5th round pick, depending on the strength of the TE class. Some teams may see him as a poor man's Jimmy Graham.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom