Jalen Hurd-WR-Baylor (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Is he worth a day 3 pick? He was a RB at Tenn. with Kamara n

He’s an interesting player with good size/speed, and the history playing RB will be to his benefit for RAC.

He might be more of a H-Back/TE in the pros. He’s got the size

Strange career for that dude; one of the best RBs in the SEC but wanted to play TE. Transfers and ultimately played WR.

I am sure he will drop because of the leaving ut during the season.

I am sure Alvin can give some insight on him.

He dropped twenty pounds to convert to wr.

He is huge 64 and 220 and can run. A bit old for a rookie think he is 23 now. Is fast for his size and could develop into something pretty good.

Just needs to work on the route running thing from what I understand. Not having good control in his breaks.

And no I don't see him as a te. He is a wr.

I understand the change to wr. He was a huge back at 6ft4 and 240. He would have been a battering ram in the NFL. That is a short window. If the wr thing works out could be good for him and his long term health.

Strange career for that dude; one of the best RBs in the SEC but wanted to play TE. Transfers and ultimately played WR.

Yeah, having Alvin behind you would make a lot of players consider a position change.

Could be a great, versatile weapon for someone. He definitely has the look of a tall WR that the Saints typically covet.

I am sure he will drop because of the leaving ut during the season.

I am sure Alvin can give some insight on him.

He dropped twenty pounds to convert to wr.

He is huge 64 and 220 and can run. A bit old for a rookie think he is 23 now. Is fast for his size and could develop into something pretty good.

Just needs to work on the route running thing from what I understand. Not having good control in his breaks.

And no I don't see him as a te. He is a wr.

I understand the change to wr. He was a huge back at 6ft4 and 240. He would have been a battering ram in the NFL. That is a short window. If the wr thing works out could be good for him and his long term health.
So he is the same size ans weight as Colston in his second year with us. If he can work on the breaks in his routes, that would be a steal. The team will pick Kamara's brain to see what kind of player he is.

Yep me too.

The options are almost limitless. When he got concussed I changed him I think.

It is why he left ut and changed to a wr.

Would be a good get. Would be scary with what he does well. Just think of jet sweeps and fakes of of it.

And he can block

So basically Brandon Coleman with unlimited upside... no ceiling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom