Jalen Hurd-WR-Baylor (1 Viewer)

I'd prefer Jazz Ferguson from my alma mater, NSU. Dude is a stud. All American. 6'5 227 and a ran a 4.45.

he has some real baggage, failed drug tests and all.

street guy for sure with the other combine numbers. 8 reps or 23? hurd is three times as strong with the same frame.

Man, if he is there and can play slot and TE then, you gotta take a long hard look at him. Sean Payton’s cupboard will be full and overflowing with special utility players. Kamara, Taysom and Hurd. Along with Thomas and jeezum, who do you key on? The only thing I would be scared about is Payton getting too cute with the play calling.

Sean does get too cute sometimes, but often it works. That's one of the qualities that makes him so great. So I'll take the 10 plays that wow me, over 1 or 2 that I'm scratching my head at

Didn’t even think about playing Hurd at TE. Man the more I think about this kid the more I think we have to draft him. He is literally the perfect fit for what Payton needs in his offense. Having a player with TE size, the ability to catch and move like a WR, while turning into a RB with the ball in his hands. Talk about a freaking threat that would make us flat out dangerous! The good thing is Payton has already seen a lot of this kid with the tape he watched of Kamara at Tennessee. Would have been hard for him to miss a RB who even outshined Kamara.

Didn’t even think about playing Hurd at TE. Man the more I think about this kid the more I think we have to draft him. He is literally the perfect fit for what Payton needs in his offense. Having a player with TE size, the ability to catch and move like a WR, while turning into a RB with the ball in his hands. Talk about a freaking threat that would make us flat out dangerous! The good thing is Payton has already seen a lot of this kid with the tape he watched of Kamara at Tennessee. Would have been hard for him to miss a RB who even outshined Kamara.

The best thing about him is, we can probably get him in the 6th or 7th round

He reminds me of Eric Decker and Deandre Smelter.

March 20th is the Baylor pro day.

Wondering what he will run. I am sure he will be fast.

The wr class is huge this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom