Jalen Hurts; love to have him as a Saint! (2 Viewers)

Hurts holds the ball too much and is hit or miss with accuracy. As a runner, he is just ok.

Attachments

• 20191228_173800.jpg
    20191228_173800.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 6
In my opinion, hurts best comparison has already been with the saints in J.T. Barrett's. All he did was win, was a great scrambling/ running qb that was a decent passer

Man, Hurts is really good. Wouldnt be mad at all if he ended up w/us. But that being said, my dream QB is Sam Ehlinger. That dude in our O w/Sean Payton and Drew as a mentor would be mega! He may not be as fast as Taysom, but he def has better vision as a runner and his arm and accuracy are legit.

I’d love to have Hurts or Ehlinger in Taysom’s current role, but I’m not sure I’d want either taking over for Brees anytime soon.

I’d love to have Hurts or Ehlinger in Taysom’s current role, but I’m not sure I’d want either taking over for Brees anytime soon.
This. The QB I want to draft is probably in High School right now.

I would be more interested in drafting the Arizona Qb and using him asan athlete.

I'm simply not impressed with Jalen. Could he be coached up? Possibly .. but I don't see good pocket awareness and the efficiency/accuracy that you need at the next level.

I think he peaked at OU.

IMO the Saints heir apparent to Brees is a sophomore in college ... somewhere.

I'm simply not impressed with Jalen. Could he be coached up? Possibly .. but I don't see good pocket awareness and the efficiency/accuracy that you need at the next level.

I think he peaked at OU.

IMO the Saints heir apparent to Brees is a sophomore in college ... somewhere.

He’s a one read athlete playing QB. Great story, great kid, very average QB

Has all the tools, great kid, winner. However, he will need a lot of seasoning to make an NFL QB. You can tell by the way he handles the pass rush, which is not great or consistent.

He'd be better off converting to a RB in the NFL. He doesn't have that "it" factor about him that Burrow and Lawrence have.

Hurts is a running QB with the emphasis on running. He can't read defenses very well and is not a very good passer. Yes, he can throw the occasional bomb, but when it comes to fitting a pass into a tight window or a back shoulder throw where the QB has to put it in the right spot from 40 yards away (distance ball has to travel from pocket diagonally to sideline), he ain't all that and a bag of chips. Taysom, frankly, is a lot better.

Lamar Jackson's incredible season has everyone looking for the next one like him and there isn't another one like him. His combination of elite athleticism and passing ability is just unmatched.

Hurts looks a lot more like tebow and all of the other run first QBs that just don't ever seem to excel in the nfl

I am going to a tanning booth daily. I have colored my hair and am working on a semi fro look. After finished, I am going to market myself as the 2nd coming of Lamar Jackson - lol

Lamar is my hero!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom