NFL Draft Jalen Hurts (1 Viewer)

And how many times have NFL scouts been wrong? I don’t really care what NFL scouts see. I’m giving my own thoughts. I see a really good QB that can strive in the right system.
I don't understand what's your argument. That is common sense Fury. The thing is how often do these QB fall through the crack. As time has gone on, less and less.

So, when the combine happens and if Burrow shoots up to the 1st round. It could mean just as little as him as being a 2nd/3rd round draftte. Right now, all I see is back up QB potential.

A 4th/5th year senior should be balling. Just like Jalen Hurts.

They can trade up next Draft for Burrow, He is the best QB coming out of college with Sean Payton's way of playing the game. JMO

If ur gonna trade up for a QB then why not for a guy like Tua? Hebert? Fromm? Eason if he commits? Or even Hurts? Bcuz I'd bet u rite now that all of them will be off the board before Burrow

I don't buy that Burrow is playing in a Payton style offense just bcuz he's got Joe Brady as an assistant coach. Payton calls the plays here n always have. What's hilarious is I didn't see any1 talking up Burrow as 1st rounder potential last season. I wonder why

If ur gonna trade up for a QB then why not for a guy like Tua? Hebert? Fromm? Eason if he commits? Or even Hurts? Bcuz I'd bet u rite now that all of them will be off the board before Burrow

I don't buy that Burrow is playing in a Payton style offense just bcuz he's got Joe Brady as an assistant coach. Payton calls the plays here n always have. What's hilarious is I didn't see any1 talking up Burrow as 1st rounder potential last season. I wonder why
Drew Brees in College 1st yr. 1997 games played 8 yards passing was 232, But his Career was 11792 and was drafted in the second round by the chargers. He was not talked about being a 1st rounder either. Just look what he has done under Sean Payton. I understand also 2 different players. But with Sean Payton Joe Burrow will be awesome. Not scramble all over the place like them other 2.

I think that was his point. You would have to use more draft capital to get high enough to get Tua while Burrows might still be within tradable range.

Personally, I haven't seen enough of Burroughs to know where he will be picked, yet. I like what I have seen, but he is still an unknown in my mind. Good games so far, but a lot of tough games left to play. We'll see how well he has done when the season is over.

But his Career was 11792 and was drafted in the second round by the chargers. He was not talked about being a 1st rounder either.
Lets be fair here. Drew was considered as a potential 1st round pick by many pundits and was actually the 2nd QB picked, and that with the 32nd pick (I don't recall who, but a team was penalized a 1st round pick). Not a good example. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom