Jalen Ramsay to Rams for two first-round picks, per Shefter [MERGED] (2 Viewers)

Makes me wonder if we will give Az a call about PP again now that his trade value has bottomed out.

I'd rather have Peterson than Ramsey...no question. I don't personally think that he is quite as good...but he also has much much lower risk. The question is how much do you give? I wouldn't feel comfortable with two 1st for Peterson. A 1st? I honestly could probably live with that if Payton thought it was necessary to allow the team to take the next step forward.

I'd rather have Peterson than Ramsey...no question. I don't personally think that he is quite as good...but he also has much much lower risk. The question is how much do you give? I wouldn't feel comfortable with two 1st for Peterson. A 1st? I honestly could probably live with that if Payton thought it was necessary to allow the team to take the next step forward.

Yeah, it would take us out of the running for a QB in this draft. But who knows what Payton’s plans are anyway?

The big extra benefit with PP is his return skills, too.

Yeah, it would take us out of the running for a QB in this draft. But who knows what Payton’s plans are anyway?

The big extra benefit with PP is his return skills, too.

Don't get me wrong...I really don't want to trade that 1st rounder. I would understand the trade and get behind it...but I really want a guy like Burrow in the Black and Gold. This is one of the deeper QB classes in recent memory...and one of the rare years that the Saints could be in the position to get a great one without trading a ton of picks.

Don't get me wrong...I really don't want to trade that 1st rounder. I would understand the trade and get behind it...but I really want a guy like Burrow in the Black and Gold. This is one of the deeper QB classes in recent memory...and one of the rare years that the Saints could be in the position to get a great one without trading a ton of picks.
I like Peterson, but I keep the first and ride with Apple.

Unless Ramsey can also play offensive line I don't think he makes the Rams better as much as some think....and the fact that they basically mortgaged the future for a (likely) 1 and half year rental makes me very happy....I think the Rams are about to discover what happens when teams stay in "win now" mode too long.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom