Jalen Ramsay to Rams for two first-round picks, per Shefter [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

His salary this year is low but it jumps to $13 mil next year and I have no doubt he will hold out for a new long term deal at least as big as Lattimores.

He is under the 5th year option tag for next year.

No doubt he’ll demand a 100 mil Contract.

Wow. Jaguars made out like bandits. Rams are going to wish they had those picks.
Ramsey's talent is easily worth 2 first rounders..... his attitude is another issue. If he gets "upset" again, how hard will he play?

Same price we paid for Davenport (minus the 4th). This is good deal for the Rams, tbh.

Well, Ramsey is not on a rookie contact. They will have to pay a boatload of money plus two first round picks.

They gave up too much for him IMO. It's gonna hurt down the road. That o line is bad.

LOL, this sounds like the Falcons forum every time we sign anyone. They’ll make it work. Those 2 1st rounders though?? That’s gonna hurt...
They can make it work having Goff, Gurley, Donald, Cooks and Ramsey together, the problem is they will have zero depth

We had bad cap years, but we never had that many high paid guys at one time

Unless the Rams make playoffs both years and those picks are closer to seconds.
I don't know how bold this prediction is at this point but I'm just going to come out and type it.. the Rams will miss the playoffs this season, and next.

WIth injuries piling up, and Goff under intense pressure they are folding fast, and this move just screams desperation by Snead and McVay to try and salvage their season. The Seahawks, and 49ers both look like superior, more physical teams this season even with the Rams healthy... throw in their injury issues and I think they are in deep trouble next season with no First rounders, and having to swallow Jared Goff's 36 million cap hit.

Can we get AJ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom