Jalen Ramsay to Rams for two first-round picks, per Shefter [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Right. Was this their biggest problem, their biggest need? Oh well, what do I care, their problem now. Lol.
Nah, that was the answer to a question jasonsw asked elsewhere. But it works your way, too. Lol.

Against the 49ers, the Rams couldn't run the ball and they couldn't pass protect. Goff was awful. This trade does nothing to address that.

And not having a first round pick for the next five years makes it even harder to get blue chip offensive line talent :)

These contracts are locked until 2022. Ramsey will demand the #1 ranked CB contract. The Rams may have just tied their hands for 2 years with Goff and Gurley already showing they don’t deserve the money they are earning. The Rams will need to hit on every 2nd and 3rd rounder for the next few years.

Goff, Donald, and, now, Ramsey are the most valuable to the team out of the bunch. Gurley and/or Cooks seems like the odd men out.

17mil is a steep price to pay for an oft-injured RB who has a lot of wear and tear. Cooper Kupp has outperformed Brandin Cooks as the more productive WR for the Rams this year so it won’t be hard for them to move on from him at some point. I don’t see how Cooks’ and Gurley’s $33 million combined salaries will last on the Rams past 2020, or even going into the 2020 season for one of them.

kind of funny... RAMSey went to the RAMS.... now go there and suck :)

With that new contract that he’ll get. He’ll be able to get a really big tv to watch the playoffs since he won’t be participating

I can't believe that they are still shopping for players. Looks like the O-line this time.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom