N/S Jalen Ramsey Earning His Paycheck (1 Viewer)

Dudes in a contract year to become the highest paid corner in the league. (not that i think he earns or deserves it either way) Based on what they traded to get him, they have to pay him. That being said he didn't want none of that tackle, especially in a blow out game that was already decided.

He's sandbagging it when the score is 3-0 halfway through the 1st quarter... The Rams picked a real winner. I'm sure there are more examples floating around.

it’s fascinating to me that they traded Peters, who is a lunatic — and replaced him with a guy who is talented but also a tremendous head case that has already proven he will fake an injury to avoid playing if he’s unhappy.

They also traded 2 first rounders for that honor.

Say what you want about Peters but he wouldn’t have dogged it like Ramsey did last night. And then Ramsey decides he wants to talk smack to Peters after the game — a game they lost 45-6.

You just can’t make this stuff up.

The guy faked a back injury to avoid playing and forcing the Jags to make a trade. I still can’t believe the Rams were stupid enough to make that trade. The scary thing is many on this board wanted the Saints to make a trade for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom