Jamal Adams (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
N/S Jamal Adams

Now that Jamal Adams has opted for the NFL draft, where is he predicted to be selected? :scratch:

I'll be curious to see where the draft gurus and analysts see him going.

The combine always answers this question one way or another. It shouldn't, but that's how it is.

I predict mid 1st. Somewhere around where we pick, though I don't know if we would pick him.

Adams will ball out. Type of playmaker you need in today's NFL. Lets face it, Byrd wont be here long, Vacarro, Bell and the 2ndary overall could use his skill.

Adams will ball out. Type of playmaker you need in today's NFL.

Obviously many of the mock drafts out there agree with you.

I've spent the last few minutes checking out some of the predictions for Jamal to go as high as #4 overall... and most have him going before #8. One even has him picked before the Panthers take Leonard Fournette.

No wonder he's taking the plunge now!

I think he'll go top 15. The OSU kid and Peppers declaring hurts him. I'm not sure he's a big need in regards to a scheme fit. Seems a bit like Bell...perhaps better against the run and not quite as strong against the pass. If the Saints invision Byrd departing and Bell moving to FS...I suppose you can justify it. I think that the edge rushers are too strong to pass up on though.

Then why do the Falcons CBs struggle so much?

The Falcons only have one great edge rusher. As a team, they only ended up with 4 sacks more than us. They are still lacking pieces as well. They forced quite a few turnovers though. 12 INTs, 17 forced fumbles. Atlanta was number 4 in turnover differential with +11. We were 23rd at -3

The Falcons only have one great edge rusher. As a team, they only ended up with 4 sacks more than us. They are still lacking pieces as well. They forced quite a few turnovers though. 12 INTs, 17 forced fumbles. Atlanta was number 4 in turnover differential with +11. We were 23rd at -3

Good information, appreciate the reply. However, I think it's important to note they were 3rd in hurries on the year. While there's many factors involved I assume bad CBs are a reason many of those pressures didn't get home.

Hooker could be in range though interesting to see where they go. I could see us taking a DB at 11 then trading back in late first for a edge player

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom