Jamal Brown (1 Viewer)

abraham didnt play sunday...but regardless the saints oline has been playing amazingly this season..atleast at pass blocking...i think reggie may say there run blocking could be alittle better..hahaha!!!

Abraham played, but I think he left early. He was in on a play, but must have re-injured something (what's new?).

Nothing to worry about there my friend. I guarantee Gandy doesn't go to the probowl. I think winning record and sacks allowed are measured before running game stats. Plus, everyone in the NFL understands that Vicks' rushing yards has ZERO to do with his O-line. Zilch!!!

Nothing to worry about there my friend. I guarantee Gandy doesn't go to the probowl. I think winning record and sacks allowed are measured before running game stats. Plus, everyone in the NFL understands that Vicks' rushing yards has ZERO to do with his O-line. Zilch!!!

It was more of a joke than anything. I apologize, I really thought that by working the word Gandy into the same window as the words pro bowl without the use of an extreme negative accompanied by an explitive would come across as obvious humor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom