Jamal Brown (1 Viewer)

Curley

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
He seems to be quietly having a very good year at left tackle. Did he go up against Abraham last week? You rarely hear his name called during a game, which is a good thing. How many sacks has he given up this year? 1? Coudn't be that many since our line has excelled in pass protection all year.

I think it is safe to say the left tackle spot is in the best shape it has been in since Willie Roaf.

I read that Abraham didn't even show up on the stat sheet, which would mean that he didn't even record a tackle.

Usually when you don't hear much about an O lineman, that's a good thing.

Hah. He actually played the entire game and still didn't end up on the stat sheet? I figured he left the game after getting hurt early in the game.

Some Falcons fan on their board told me that Will Smith "isn't even in Abraham's league".

Hmmm lets see:

Will Smith-
5 tackles (5 solo), 2 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 1 pass defended.

John Abraham-
No stats.

Jammal Brown must be the greatest LT to ever play the game.

Some Falcons fan on their board told me that Will Smith "isn't even in Abraham's league".

Laughable. They wonder why everyone else in the division thinks most of them are space cadets.

Will Smith is probably a top 7-10 DE in the league already. :shrug:

The whole offensive line as a unit is doing a great job. You don't hear any of their names called in a game and that's a good thing.

Laughable. They wonder why everyone else in the division thinks most of them are space cadets.

They even have a thead titled "Why Vick is better than Peyton Manning" or something like that.

That one's good for a laugh.

J Brown is playing very well, and I'm glad. (So is Drew Brees)

Not just Brown, how bout the entire line? I dont have any complaints with any of them. They are making the quarterback and reciever positions shine. Not saying that they wouldnt be good with another line, but MAN!!! The o-line is SOLID in pass protection, thus this years passing stats. I still would like to see them creating more lanes for the running backs, but they seem to be doing what they need to get the job done...GO SAINTS!!! I am still pumped after sunday

abraham didnt play sunday...but regardless the saints oline has been playing amazingly this season..atleast at pass blocking...i think reggie may say there run blocking could be alittle better..hahaha!!!

Watch the long run by deuce vs atlanta............Evans, Brees, and Brown, were downfield running with deuce looking for blocks. Great play by Brown (big guy came all the way across the field. Beat most atlanta players to the play.) and the rest of the team.........abraham wasn't in the picture btw.

Also early in the same run.....great block by horn as well.

With the way the O is playing, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brown in the pro bowl. Faine also. What other LT would go ahead of Brown? Walter Jones and... Orlando Pace is on IR, not him. Uhhhhh, Chris Samuels....hahahaha nope. Flozel Adams...maybe. Brown goes in my book.

With the way the O is playing, I wouldn't be surprised to see Brown in the pro bowl. Faine also. What other LT would go ahead of Brown? Walter Jones and... Orlando Pace is on IR, not him. Uhhhhh, Chris Samuels....hahahaha nope. Flozel Adams...maybe. Brown goes in my book.

Um......uh, hate to say it (not my vote) Wayne Gandy. He's the LT for the top rushing team in the league. The way pro bowl voting goes.................I'd puke, but I wouldn't be shocked if Gandy went toi hawaii, just because voters don't research much on positions like LT.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom