Jamarcus Russel? Why was he wearing a Bama necklace? (1 Viewer)

Saintman2884

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I know his second cousin, dude, he is a big time Bama fan and wanted to go their out of HS, but LSU was a much better program then Bama when they were recruiting him, so he went to Baton rouge.

He hates Auburn with a passion and I know for a fact he is still mad at losing the now infamous Auburn/LSU game in 2006.

peytonknows

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I know his second cousin, dude, he is a big time Bama fan and wanted to go their out of HS, but LSU was a much better program then Bama when they were recruiting him, so he went to Baton rouge.

He hates Auburn with a passion and I know for a fact he is still mad at losing the now infamous Auburn/LSU game in 2006.

Or maybe just because he is from Bama.

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can excuse the "Bama Boy", but not the elephant...
I thought the same thing. But, apparently "Bama Boy" is a Hip Hop record label. I'm not sure if Jamarcus is involved, but the "Bama Boy" around the Elephant is their symbol. It's unfortunate that it is also Alabama's symbol and I would have thought he would have thought about that when he was going to an LSU game. But, he probably either did it to promote his own business or a friend's business.

JOElittleBIGhorn

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
At first I was a little confused, but I have realized now that I do not care the slightest bit about this. LSU wins 2nd in 5 years. It diverted my attention a little bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom