Jamarcus Russel? Why was he wearing a Bama necklace? (1 Viewer)

We wouldn't have been there if "Bama Boy" was still the quarterback, imo.

Right because having a QB who was as good if not a better leader than Flynn,able to read defenses better than Flynn, was more accurate than Flynn and had a better arm than Flynn would have hurt the team. The only thing Flynn has over Jamarcus is running ability. Otherwise, Jamarcus is better in every way.

i dont care what state he's from... that's just sad, and a slap in the face to his former teammates.

I totally agree!
It was tacky at an LSU NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

Save that junk for some other game, or your Bama games.

Slap in the face indeed.

I was disappointed in him all around last night.

3632_11997887944.jpg

Right because having a QB who was as good if not a better leader than Flynn,able to read defenses better than Flynn, was more accurate than Flynn and had a better arm than Flynn would have hurt the team. The only thing Flynn has over Jamarcus is running ability. Otherwise, Jamarcus is better in every way.

:plus-un2:

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Thelawisafterme
I loved the way he talked.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
......says the guy with "the law is after me" as his handle.

YEAH! Git some

That coat sweater thing is hideous. I dont get the whining about the elephant. I am pretty sure he was not trying to rep the crimson tide. Cmon peeps.

just to clear things up.. there is a pap band in Mobile that Jrock has been representing with his bling is called the "Bama BoyZ"..

They are widely unknown, but were made popular to BAMA fans with their rap remix of Rammer Jammer(give em' hell Alabama)...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom