Jamarcus Russel? Why was he wearing a Bama necklace? (1 Viewer)

At first I was a little confused, but I have realized now that I do not care the slightest bit about this. LSU wins 2nd in 5 years. It diverted my attention a little bit.

When ever Reggie Waynes on the sports beat or whatever here in indy he always has a red 504 or NO hat on.

i dont care what state he's from... that's just sad, and a slap in the face to his former teammates.

Please... he has his money and his former teammates have a title. Everyone wins.

I like how Troy was making fun of him for being an idiot on national TV. We all got a nice laugh out of that.

I like how Troy was making fun of him for being an idiot on national TV. We all got a nice laugh out of that.

what did troy say?
I couldn't understand him bec. they were panning out right when he was talking... something about how amazing of a representation Russel was doing

Whatever with the necklace, but what was with that coat?

:hihi: My first thought was that he was making some kind of political statement, and I wondered if I had missed some new development re the plight of the indigenous people of Guatemala.

Then, he spoke.....

Troy was speaking english, Russell not so much.

Steno--yeah that was pretty much the gist of it. More or less capping on him for the Bama disgrace that everyone here is :mad: about

thanks-
that whole interview was just stupid, they should not have done that
but the shaq interview was hilarious

Whatever with the necklace, but what was with that coat? Oy, ugly doesn't even begin to cover it. he should have been in purple and gold...and please someone teach him how to speak, I couldn't understand a single word he said.

LOL the wife thought that jacket made him look like the King from the Burger King commercials :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom