Jamarcus Russel? Why was he wearing a Bama necklace? (1 Viewer)

steno2

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
What is up with russel, has he forgotten he went to LSU?

I know his second cousin, dude, he is a big time Bama fan and wanted to go their out of HS, but LSU was a much better program then Bama when they were recruiting him, so he went to Baton rouge.

He hates Auburn with a passion and I know for a fact he is still mad at losing the now infamous Auburn/LSU game in 2006.

I know his second cousin, dude, he is a big time Bama fan and wanted to go their out of HS, but LSU was a much better program then Bama when they were recruiting him, so he went to Baton rouge.

He hates Auburn with a passion and I know for a fact he is still mad at losing the now infamous Auburn/LSU game in 2006.

Or maybe just because he is from Bama.

I can excuse the "Bama Boy", but not the elephant...

i dont care what state he's from... that's just sad, and a slap in the face to his former teammates.

Whatever with the necklace, but what was with that coat? Oy, ugly doesn't even begin to cover it. he should have been in purple and gold...and please someone teach him how to speak, I couldn't understand a single word he said.

I can excuse the "Bama Boy", but not the elephant...

I thought the same thing. But, apparently "Bama Boy" is a Hip Hop record label. I'm not sure if Jamarcus is involved, but the "Bama Boy" around the Elephant is their symbol. It's unfortunate that it is also Alabama's symbol and I would have thought he would have thought about that when he was going to an LSU game. But, he probably either did it to promote his own business or a friend's business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom