Jamarcus Russell Cancels Pro-Day (1 Viewer)

IMO, his camp quickly figured out there weren't going to be many, if any, attendees. I wish the best for the dude, but there's a long road to (image) recovery coming.

I don't want to toot my own horn but I just cannot figure out how this dude was so overweight. He has many connections to trainers or people who can set him up with trainers to get in shape. I didn't have access to any of that, I just walked, cut out fast food and lost 207lbs.

I think he's just utterly lazy, I would be one buffed dude if I had a fraction of his connections, if I, an everyday joe can do this, why can't he do it, despite all of his connections?

He was still well over 300lbs, last time he was in the news, it just blows my mind that someone who has access to all these connections, can't get in proper QB shape. I wish I had access to trainers like he does or even a fraction of connections.

The mistake he made was in allowing this to go public before he was down to his playing weight, which was probably never going to happen anyway...

I don't want to toot my own horn but I just cannot figure out how this dude was so overweight. He has many connections to trainers or people who can set him up with trainers to get in shape. I didn't have access to any of that, I just walked, cut out fast food and lost 207lbs.

I think he's just utterly lazy, I would be one buffed dude if I had a fraction of his connections, if I, an everyday joe can do this, why can't he do it, despite all of his connections?

He was still well over 300lbs, last time he was in the news, it just blows my mind that someone who has access to all these connections, can't get in proper QB shape. I wish I had access to trainers like he does or even a fraction of connections.

Change starts from within the person in question. No outside help can make someone change for the better, they have to want it for themselves first.

The mistake he made was trying to come back as a QB, he would have done better coming back as a Guard.

This guy in general has been a head scratcher. I never thought he was going to come into the league and be the greatest ever but I thought he had what it took to be a good QB. He had the build to be a tough guy to bring down and a decent arm. I figured he would be like another Big Ben. Figured wrong.....the money probably had something to do with it and the rest was just personality and lack of motivation.

From his weight I'd say he's just not hungry enough to make a comeback!!

Kris

This guy in general has been a head scratcher. I never thought he was going to come into the league and be the greatest ever but I thought he had what it took to be a good QB. He had the build to be a tough guy to bring down and a decent arm. I figured he would be like another Big Ben. Figured wrong.....the money probably had something to do with it and the rest was just personality and lack of motivation.

The guy won some games at LSU because he had a hell of an arm and some good receivers around him. When he played against a decent defense, he always had that confused look on his face when he came off the field and I always said he was not going to make it in the pros if these college teams befuddled him. His arm is one of a kind. His head is the problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom