Jameis during Demario’s pregame huddle (1 Viewer)

I can't wait for the memes to come out of this one.

That's hilarious even if it wasn't meant to be.

I love his interaction.
The man is obviously serious about his relationship with Jesus Christ, and this shows most clearly in how he cares for his teammates.
His comment today regarding his poor decision to pass the ball that resulted in a TD [ he admitted that he did not know it was a free play ] was very telling -
" It's all God. "
Some may laugh at that comment.
Does he mean that God wanted him to throw that pass?
That God was going to " work it out for his [ and the team's ] good " ?
That's too far out there ... right?
God Almighty doesn't get involved in silly football games ... does He?
Jameis Winston thinks so.

Last edited:
winston is seen as "funny", when he is not deemed a threat. Lets see if they find winston "funny" after a few more wins this year. I was already seeing a few comments on twitter after the pats game bringing up winston past. I already know whats coming
Lol bro it's bed time. Don't drunk and saints report

It's weird but it's funny. It also shows he takes things literally.

I love his interaction.
The man is obviously serious about his relationship with Jesus Christ, and this shows most clearly in how he cares for his teammates.
His comment today regarding his poor decision to pass the ball that resulted in a TD [ he admitted that he did not know it was a free play ] was very telling -
" It's all God. "
Some may laugh at that comment.
Does he mean that God wanted him to throw that pass?
That God was going to " work it out for his [ and the team's ] good " ?
That's too far out there ... right?
God Almighty doesn't get involved in silly football games ... does He?
Jameis Winston thinks so.
Welllllll if God was a fan it's pretty obvious which team he'd pick. Duh.

Jameis has Harris’ back 😂. That’s my quarterback right there

LOL. Love it. Weird, yes. Breath of fresh air, yes. To have a "panties in a bunch" perspective about him/this is telling.

That cracked me up. I like Winston's personality, and I'm sure his teammates do too, which goes a long way towards building team chemistry and success. It's going to take him time to develop on the field, and he clearly needs CGM and TQS back. McCoy and a healthy Armstead are pretty important too. Peat and Ruiz aren't getting it done right now and really need those two to solidify pass pro. If the line and WRs can get healthy and Winston can get more experience in the system, the offense can end up being pretty good.

winston is seen as "funny", when he is not deemed a threat. Lets see if they find winston "funny" after a few more wins this year. I was already seeing a few comments on twitter after the pats game bringing up winston past. I already know whats coming
Quit taking offense to everything.

Winston being naturally funny and goofy is just who he is. To be honest, it actually helped him a lot with changing people perspective on him and beginning to root for him. On top of that, there isn't many funny personalities in football. I really enjoy it. It's working for him and people are starting to rally around him. Can't be fake and people like you much less be a captain. Winston is unique, funny, and honest. Let him own it and run with it.

I laughed at this for an unnaturally length of time. Look how the short dude is extending his neck in the first pic. Then the tall guy puts both of his hands on his knees. And they both have tans in the second pic :smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom