Jameis excited to work with SP . (1 Viewer)

KtoLV

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I didn't know they were still in Dallas. Is FEMA still at the facility or is it more family-related with some outlining parishes still not having power?

One thing I admire about our head coach, he doesn’t blink an eye. He really embraces those situations. He voices to us how we should embrace it. We just team up with him and we roll with him.”

More evidence of how CSP loves a challenge. Oddly, he didn’t know if he was up to the challenge of taking the Saints on after Katrina but I think he figured out at some point that is what separates the elite. I’ll repeat it again, this man is invigorated by the challenge that is life after Brees.

More evidence of how CSP loves a challenge. Oddly, he didn’t know if he was up to the challenge of taking the Saints on after Katrina but I think he figured out at some point that is what separates the elite. I’ll repeat it again, this man is invigorated by the challenge that is life after Brees.
I think everyone forgets that this dufus,..Kerry Collins was washed up when Sean took him (QB coach) helped him be more controlled and on to the Superbowl

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1631806874844.jpg
    FB_IMG_1631806874844.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 4
I’m starting Calloway and Harris in one of my leagues just in case. I also have Kamara as well. Yes, I have Winston on my bench too😆

I have Callaway and Juwan in most leagues and was able to pick up Jameis in a couple last season. I traded Kamara away in my 32-team league, but still have him in an 18-team league.

Yep. But we ran out of booze early during his time here and he was never the same after that.
I always wondered if that rumor of being a big time drunk was true. But like @Saintshizzle said Payton turned around Collins. He stunk before and Payton.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom