Jameis excited to work with SP . (1 Viewer)

I’m starting Calloway and Harris in one of my leagues just in case. I also have Kamara as well. Yes, I have Winston on my bench too😆
I also have Callaway, Kamara, and Harris starting on a team this week. The league awards return yardage which makes Harris more playable. Kamara is Kamara and is an autostart. I'll starting Harris and Callaway over Julio Jones and Saquon Barkley (who I don't quite trust with usage yet).

You can tell from Jameis' stats the first game that he is listening to and heeding Payton's teachings.

Throwing the ball away, after going through all of his progressions and finding no one open to get the ball to, also bodes well for Jameis in the future.
I also think what Drew told him really resonated - "Be Bruce Wayne until you have to be Batman." With the way the game script went, Jameis didn't have to be Batman against the Packers.

I also have Callaway, Kamara, and Harris starting on a team this week. The league awards return yardage which makes Harris more playable. Kamara is Kamara and is an autostart. I'll starting Harris and Callaway over Julio Jones and Saquon Barkley (who I don't quite trust with usage yet).
Same here. This one particular league is half PPR and return yards. Harris was a no brainer. The only issue is I’ll have to basically tank week 6😆

I didn't know they were still in Dallas. Is FEMA still at the facility or is it more family-related with some outlining parishes still not having power?
Why is FEMA using the Saints Facility AGAIN???

Certainly there are other places that FEMA can use.

Why are the Saints "so accommodating"?

I also think what Drew told him really resonated - "Be Bruce Wayne until you have to be Batman." With the way the game script went, Jameis didn't have to be Batman against the Packers.
He did become Batman.. For about 5 or 7 plays.

And that's the beauty of it.

Why is FEMA using the Saints Facility AGAIN???

Certainly there are other places that FEMA can use.

Why are the Saints "so accommodating"?
Outside of a serious trash issue in Orleans Parish, the metro area is up and running. The team can come home. I can't help but wonder if this doesn't have anything to do with Sean's Dallas connections.

Outside of a serious trash issue in Orleans Parish, the metro area is up and running. The team can come home. I can't help but wonder if this doesn't have anything to do with Sean's Dallas connections.
He's superstitious too. That game flowed so perfectly he might want to see if they can keep everything in place and duplicate it. But I don't know.

Yep. But we ran out of booze early during his time here and he was never the same after that.
Ditka told Collins "You need to find God and find a girlfriend, in that order"

Like that would fix anything; probably make Collins worse :hihi:

I meant why are you calling him a doofus?
Because that dude was silly man. We have people that besmirch Jameis for kid mistakes, as a kid still in school. This guy was in the league still doing stupid ish, and people overlooked it.

Sean got to hear for a year people saying it was all Brady and some said it was all Bill that led to the Pats success. I'm sure he knew if we fell flat on our face after Drew then it would look like it was all Drew.

Sean is very competitive and loves showing his coaching strength by taking guys who teams discarded and turning them into productive players. If he can win with Jameis then he wins on two fronts. One, he shows that his system and coaching is largely responsible for our success. Two, he can show what an elite coach can do with a talented player like Jameis and show that he is leaps and bounds better than other coaches in the NFL. Any team could have signed Jameis but they all passed. I know he would relish in all of them eating crow!

Because that dude was silly man. We have people that besmirch Jameis for kid mistakes, as a kid still in school. This guy was in the league still doing stupid ish, and people overlooked it.

So... shouldn't what you've been espousing apply to Collins as well?

(As well as for all folk "growing up"...)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom