Jameis: "Kudos to me" to get replaced by Brady [Merged] (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
From the man that brought you the phrase "eat a W"....

"One thing you can learn about me is my faith. I have tremendous faith in my lord, and one thing about Tom Brady is it's understood that he is the GOAT," Winston said. "For you to get replaced by Tom Brady in a city that you love so much, I guess that's kudos to me."

Oh and apparently he got married, and left this gem regarding social distancing:

"The main safety part about our wedding, just having our parents there, limited guests, me and Breion, we did cherish each other. We stayed 3 feet apart, and our minister stood right behind us. But we were in the pool, and for my knowledge chlorine does help to stop the spread of coronavirus. It was an amazing event," he said.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Yeah i don't want this guy. As much as a talent as he might be, anytime he opens his mouth it all goes out the window.

I'm more interested in seeing if payton can prepare taysom enough in a similar manner to tony romo by the time brees retires.

source.gif

In two seasons this cat will be a sad footnote. Dude is Vince Young 2.0. Hope he is being smart with his money.

I had to check twice to make sure this wasn't an article by the Onion. :smilielol:

I think Famous Jameis may be confused about the difference between chlorine and hydrochloroquine. :hihi:

But the last paragraph was the best. Winston and his new bride have a website set up to answer the public's questions about the coronavirus. They can answer everyone's questions about how far you should be from someone if you are standing in a swimming pool. :covri:

That's the equivalent of a horrible scientist saying they are honored that they lost thier job to a top tier one. I don't think Winston lives in reality and has a poor sense of self awareness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom