Saints Jameis really putting word's to action (1 Viewer)

That's interesting. However, will we win the SB with this guy or NOT ? that's all i care about.
If you expecting a SB out the gate your expectations aren't realistic. Have to put the work in and grind for greater results. Hell Drew was here for 14 years and has one Super Bowl win. So it has to take form and go from there. Iron sharpens Iron.

We're just gonna act like the cheetah carpet isn't even there?
You’re just upset if you did the samething. You would got hit with the...

If you could have a secret room where no one on earth could visit... It would have cheetah carpet. :fou:

He has the talent around him, strong Oline and run game and talented receivers coupled with a formidable defense that just added some young pieces, I see no reason this team does not hit the ground running even if it means they win differently than we're used to because who's under center.

Last edited:
I am glad to see him putting in the work. He has every opp and all under his control. He needed to be doing this his whole career. I hope the "light" comes on with him, stays on, he doesn't regress when the pressure is on and he can progress and get his career back on track. I don't care if he is our starter or if even on this team, I would like to see him succeed, if not for anything more than for HIM.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom