Jameis vs Tampa in Raymond James (Wishful thinking) (1 Viewer)

Yet another downside to a losing season: people start treating the forum like it's their own personal Twitter page or something. Every random and/or dumb thought that crosses their mind results in a thread.

Yet another downside to a losing season: people start treating the forum like it's their own personal Twitter page or something. Every random and/or dumb thought that crosses their mind results in a thread.

fetchimage

But it lives rent free in your head, and you had to reply to it instead of just ignoring... Then, you ultimately become what you complain about...

People use a forum for it's intended use... How terrible.

fetchimage

But it lives rent free in your head, and you had to reply to it instead of just ignoring... Then, you ultimately become what you complain about...

People use a forum for it's intended use... How terrible.
"Start Jameis because I need entertainment!!!!"

To hell with whether he's healthy enough to start, right? Some dude needs entertainment.

Also, you know as well as I do this isn't even the first "start Jameis" thread within the last 24 hours.....so yeah. Pointless garbage.

Give it to Shy Tuttle up the gut every play. We can have our own version of the refrigerator. That Matt Ryan stiff arm was classic!

As crazy as that is, if we are going to get shut out, let's have fun with it. Seriously I think a bunch of 300lb guys slamming into each other would result in more yards than our offense does at times.

Now to be serious. When your leading rusher on a team with AK & Taysom Hill is Andy Dalton then the OC should be fired along with the o line coach. They have been putrid all year under Marrone and the play calling has been just as bad. Our HC won't run on 4th and 1 against a defense that is horrible at defending it. It does not matter who starts. This team has issues that start at the top and are killing us long before they ever step onto the field.

Sounds like you may need the entertainment more than me. Shake that stick out your.... It is a chat forum, would you prefer another "It's not all on Dalton" post. Sorry if I live in Tampa amd enjoy the ex girlfriend story of Jameies Wimston to Bucs fans. The real downside of losing is people like yourself being annoyed that anyone still wants to have fun on here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom