Jameis vs Tampa in Raymond James (Wishful thinking) (1 Viewer)

A lot of posts for a guy who knows very little about black quarterback history and the NFL. Judging by your Dalton posts, not really surprised though.

Let me help educate you:

It's cool to ignore facts if they don't fit your narrative. The ignore button really has become one of my favorite new things in here...

The fact Dalton's record as a starter is pathetic, yet Winston's as a Saint is above .500 seems to elude you.
It's not just w/ us where Dalton sucked as a starter....does anyone remember why Cinci had the first overall pick to select Burrow? It was because the season prior...Dalton went 2-11 as a starter...2 and effing 11 (then 4-5, and 3-3) and he failed his way into our starting QB position and is holding on to it despite a 3-6 record as a starter. I mean GD at this point at least start Hill...

Now, I don't think its racial w/ the coaching staff...there might be a personality conflict...sure, but overall, I'm starting to think there's a "conspiracy" afoot to make JW look like a complete failure of a QB. Watch the Carolina game...and listen to the announcers. Baker couldn't hit the broadside of a barn for 3 quarters while Winston was cruising to 11-17 for 176 yards, and they were saying that both QBs were struggling....nah, it was just Baker...Winston just suffered from some dumb luck with penalties, missed FGs and his RB giving up a scoop and score.

It's also why you keep hearing JW = 30 INTs...Farve threw 29 once, Peyton 28 once....nobody said sheet about those. Hell Stafford turns the ball over at a decent clip right now...but JW is the only failure out of the bunch because he threw 30 once. Now....all that being said, I can see how some would think there's a racial component...because at face value it looks like "white" = ignore bad, Jameis = all we see is bad...I don't think its the case, I think it's personal...maybe someone important is related to the girl at FSU or the Uber driver...its all I can think of.

Last edited:
It's not just w/ us where Dalton sucked as a starter....does anyone remember why Cinci had the first overall pick to select Burrow? It was because the season prior...Dalton went 2-11 as a starter...2 and effing 11 (then 4-5, and 3-3) and he failed his way into our starting QB position and is holding on to it despite a 3-6 record as a starter. I mean GD at this point at least start Hill...

Now, I don't think its racial w/ the coaching staff...there might be a personality conflict...sure, but overall, I'm starting to think there's a "conspiracy" afoot to make JW look like a complete failure of a QB. Watch the Carolina game...and listen to the announcers. Baker couldn't hit the broadside of a barn for 3 quarters while Winston was cruising to 11-17 for 176 yards, and they were saying that both QBs were struggling....nah, it was just Baker...Winston just suffered from some dumb luck with penalties, missed FGs and his RB giving up a scoop and score.
Not to mention the fact we kept hearing about this calming presence loss after loss. But this is always why I said that nuance didn't matter until week 4 here, because we spent most of the time looking at 4k quality stills of missed passes and zero blitz against close bunch formations, not realizing that while we could have point to it during the Bucs game, QB play was not the issue for that Panthers game. Yet, who did majority of the board blame. Crap, I think the Bucs game is when you began to call out the "good will" fans..lol

Dalton hasn’t done anything to keep taysom or Jameis off the field both have won more games for the saints than dalton the coach is the problem

People who say dalton made this offense go are wrong

The run game made this offense go
Our good games are the ones we ran the ball well 200+

Jameis would look better if we drafted a strong back to take the load off of kamara and a tight end who can block and run routes

Defensively we can go either way because Davenport just shows a flash
Payton will turn out to be better I believe
Demario and cam are on the last legs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom