Jameis vs Tampa in Raymond James (Wishful thinking) (1 Viewer)

The Panthers game was awful largely because Jameis couldn’t identify blitzes and make the proper adjustments. It was an issue in each of the first three games. The numbers in the Panthers game were “better” because of garbage time points and yards.

He had some problems that were largely because of injuries (from which he’s still not fully healed). But issues like that kept the offense from functioning. At least those have been largely settled with Dalton.
Winston only had 2-3 plays when he didn't identify the blitz, but that was redundant... Carolina sent overload blitzs because Winston had no mobility. So, if he did adjust... There is still gonna be a free rusher.

The playcalling was grossly predictable and you compound our inability to run the ball and Winston injury. Defense simple teed off Winston like a shark that senses blood in the water.

The Panther game where Kamara gave up a fumble 6 and we missed two field goals in a game decided by 8 points... That was plagued by miscues at multiple areas worse than Winston when he was already seriously injured...

It's really not that hard to analyze some of Winston poor moments in the 1-2 start, but the only game where we actually imploded was against Tampa not Carolina.

You exaggerate so much that's it's hard to take seriously.

The Panthers game was awful largely because Jameis couldn’t identify blitzes and make the proper adjustments. It was an issue in each of the first three games. The numbers in the Panthers game were “better” because of garbage time points and yards.

He had some problems that were largely because of injuries (from which he’s still not fully healed). But issues like that kept the offense from functioning. At least those have been largely settled with Dalton.
Are we talking the Zero Blitz while we were in a close bunch formation? The same packages that Dalton has issues with? And we lost by 8 points and 7 of those points came from Kamara's fumble-TD. We also left 6 points on the field with a blocked and missed field goal.
And Jameis had 200+ yards and a TD when the score was 13-7 and our defense immediately lets a screen pass get taken to the house.

I am not expressing myself using absolutes that disparage even the idea there are valid arguments that a long term loser QB with weak, contextual efficiency (that doesn’t win games) is not the best guy to be QBing a team that is spiraling the drain with HIM as the starter.

I can see how a cat like you would be found of Andy, I disagree, but won’t S talk you and say “well obviously you HAVE no idea about anything and aren’t even WATCHING the games.” Smh

Get over yourself bro.
Not fond of Dalton as a QB. I just think he’s played the QB position better than Jameis this year and it’s not particularly close. And that neither are the long-term answer.

Hopefully we get a nice pick for Payton and can get one of the better QBs in this draft (Young or Stroud high. Maybe Levi’s or Richardson later in the first).

But yeah, it’s amazing to me how people forget how bad the offense was in weeks 1-3 with better talent around the QB. Just because everyone thinks the backup will do better, lol.

Winston only had 2-3 plays when he didn't identify the blitz, but that was redundant... Carolina sent overload blitzs because Winston had no mobility. So, if he did adjust... There is still gonna be a free rusher.

The playcalling was grossly predictable and you compound our inability to run the ball and Winston injury. Defense simple teed off Winston like a shark that senses blood in the water.

The Panther game where Kamara gave up a fumble 6 and we missed two field goals in a game decided by 8 points... That was plagued by miscues at multiple areas worse than Winston when he was already seriously injured...

It's really not that hard to analysis some of Winston poor moments in the 1-2 start, but the only game where we actually imploded was against Tampa not Carolina.

Bias and hyperbole live on the same block.

It's really not that hard to analysis some of Winston poor moments in the 1-2 start, but the only game where we actually imploded was against Tampa not Carolina.

There were numerous times where people broke down, on film, Jameis failing to adjust. It was far more than 2-3 plays.

Again, if you want Jameis just to try something different, then that’s cool. But objectively, it’s replacing one bad (but slightly better) option with another.

Not fond of Dalton as a QB. I just think he’s played the QB position better than Jameis this year and it’s not particularly close. And that neither are the long-term answer.

Hopefully we get a nice pick for Payton and can get one of the better QBs in this draft (Young or Stroud high. Maybe Levi’s or Richardson later in the first).

But yeah, it’s amazing to me how people forget how bad the offense was in weeks 1-3 with better talent around the QB. Just because everyone thinks the backup will do better, lol.
It’s amazing to me that there could be any level of acceptance for the status quo on offense when they have gotten embarrassed in 5 of their past 7 games and are 3-7 overall with Andy at the helm.

If JW had that record, this narrative you’re pushing would be totally different.

What is a first round QB going to do anything in this system. If they didn't build a system around QB1, what do we expect them to do with a high draft pick?

I don't understand why he went after the Carolina game. The Tampa game was a legitimate implosion after the Mark Ingram fumble
I mentioned that earlier. We act like that fumble in the red zone didn't happened. We just fast forward to the 4th quarter.

It’s amazing to me that there could be any level of acceptance for the status quo on offense when they have gotten embarrassed in 5 of their past 7 games and are 3-7 overall with Andy at the helm.

If JW had that record, this narrative you’re pushing would be totally different.
False. I would evaluate the QB play on its own merit.

You seem to think I have an agenda against Jameis. Which is funny, because I had people accusing me of an anti-Taysom agenda last year when I said Jameis was clearly the better option.

He’s not this year. It’s okay to admit that.

What is a first round QB going to do anything in this system. If they didn't build a system around QB1, what do we expect them to do with a high draft pick?
Oh yeah, Pete needs to go, too.

False. I would evaluate the QB play on its own merit.

You seem to think I have an agenda against Jameis. Which is funny, because I had people accusing me of an anti-Taysom agenda last year when I said Jameis was clearly the better option.

He’s not this year. It’s okay to admit that.
Why would you assume I think you have an agenda? Because I think your opinion is totally wrong?

I think your “agenda” is to always front that your opinions are not merely opinions and instead the only reasonable analysis out there, compared to the naïfs that are dumb enough to have a different one from you.

Why would you assume I think you have an agenda? Because I think your opinion is totally wrong?

I think your “agenda” is to always front that your opinions are not merely opinions and instead the only reasonable analysis out there, compared to the naïfs that are dumb enough to have a different one from you.
Because you literally said this: “I can see how a cat like you would be found of Andy…”

You choose to attack me personally, probably because you know I’m right. Probably the same reason you chase around my posts and facepalm them (who does that? lol).

I guess the old saying is true: when you have the facts, pound the facts. When you don’t, pound the table (or in this case, attack the messenger, lol).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom