Saints Jameis wants to beat the Bucs twice a year... every year! (1 Viewer)

Man, who would have forecasted, 6-months ago, that this string of events would occur...

1. Panthers cut Scam Newton loose, severing ties with their favorite son.

2. Carolina lures Bridgewater away from the Saints, as their starter, creating a vacancy in a needed position.

3. Tampa signs Tom freakinā€™ Brady to their squad and release (kick to the curb) their favorite son Winston.

4. Saints bring in Winston to be Breesā€™ backup.

5. JustaSharkie would come to like Jameis freakinā€™ Winston in black & gold.

Stunning events. What a crazy year 2020 itā€™s been so far...

Jamies singing.. "I can see clearly now, the gnats outside... gonna be a bright, bright sun shinny day!"

I didnā€™t really know anything about him other than all the negative stuff. The more I hear him in interviews the more I like him. I really think he will be the future for the Saints unless Taysom goes crazy and either way the Saints future is looking good.

Heā€™s gonna be eating Ws from the bench lol.

I hope he turns out to be the future. We so lucky to get a guy that is only 26 that was a #1 pick and just threw for 5,000 yards and 33 TDs. Usually when your hall of fame QB finally retires the team starts picking in the top 10. Green Bay got lucky that one of the best QBs of all time fell as far as he did in Aaron Rodgers. The 49ers were lucky the Tampa Bay Bucs didnā€™t know how to use Steve Young to the best of his abilities. The Colts got lucky that Peyton was hurt for the entire season and they got the number one pick to take Andrew Luck. And hopefully we got lucky that Tom Brady went to the Bucs

What?! Rodgers is " one of the best QBs of all time"? What the....? All time? To me he is so overrated its sickening. Don't get me wrong... he is good, very good, but one the best best all time? LMAO. That's just... I can't get over how many people think that. He's good. He's just not THAT good.

Rodgers didn't even look like he belonged in the post season in that SF game, that was a dumpster fire to say the least....Media likes to hang from his jock but his best performances lately have been in state farm commercials

Thatā€™s amazing that he didnā€™t even wear contacts and still did as well as he has done. This could get real interesting.šŸ‘€
yea i couldnt believe he wasnt wearing anything to correct his vision, how the staff didnt say to get LASIK or something is absurd. hes gonna get a big culture shock coming into this locker room. hes not leaving anytime soon after a year here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom