Saints Jameis wants to beat the Bucs twice a year... every year! (2 Viewers)

He’s gonna be eating Ws from the bench lol.

I hope he turns out to be the future. We so lucky to get a guy that is only 26 that was a #1 pick and just threw for 5,000 yards and 33 TDs. Usually when your hall of fame QB finally retires the team starts picking in the top 10. Green Bay got lucky that one of the best QBs of all time fell as far as he did in Aaron Rodgers. The 49ers were lucky the Tampa Bay Bucs didn’t know how to use Steve Young to the best of his abilities. The Colts got lucky that Peyton was hurt for the entire season and they got the number one pick to take Andrew Luck. And hopefully we got lucky that Tom Brady went to the Bucs

I blame some of those 30 picks on coaching. Bruce Arians, the so called “quarterback whisperer”, wants his quarterbacks to push the ball downfield and take risks. Go back to Peyton Manning’s rookie year. Manning threw 28 interceptions under Arians tutelage.

Arians is what everyone likes to accuse Payton of being, but what he's actually not.

Yep, with the eye surgery he says his depth perception is much better. If true, he's bound to be a franchise QB again but with knowledge dropped on him from Drew Brees, Sean Payton, Carmichael. He could be so much better after this year if not being mixed in at some point as he begins to take the reins from Drew as he jumps Taysom Hill as the potential starter. Not saying it WILL happen but you never know.

Rich Eisen is that dude I love his interviews.

As for Jameis... I’m rooting for the guy. With age comes wisdom he seems to be a grown man (mentally) now, but too bad he’ll always be judged for the stupid things he did when he was younger.

He’s gonna be eating Ws from the bench lol.

I hope he turns out to be the future. We so lucky to get a guy that is only 26 that was a #1 pick and just threw for 5,000 yards and 33 TDs. Usually when your hall of fame QB finally retires the team starts picking in the top 10. Green Bay got lucky that one of the best QBs of all time fell as far as he did in Aaron Rodgers. The 49ers were lucky the Tampa Bay Bucs didn’t know how to use Steve Young to the best of his abilities. The Colts got lucky that Peyton was hurt for the entire season and they got the number one pick to take Andrew Luck. And hopefully we got lucky that Tom Brady went to the Bucs
Agreed, which means he can actually sit down and enjoy them.
Once Drew retires tho he won’t have that opportunity as he will be starting imo.

Hopefully he can see well enough to recognize a real opportunity here if he can get more disciplined and mature. Maybe the humbling experience he has gone through will do it. Sean and Mickey's best outcome is to rehabilitate a QB who was left on the side of the road by the league. They did it before a couple of times but with QB's with exceptional character.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom