Jameis Winston agrees to $1.1M and enrolls in Saints QB University (1 Viewer)

Ok. I am seeing a theme now. Saints University

The Saints are developing a nice reputation since Teddy Bridgewater, Chase Daniels, and Luke McCown all got decent contracts after backing up Drew Brees. Even Taysom to an extent.

I’m so thankful to CSP for bringing that kind of respect throughout the league. With all the years we went through with the QB’s listed above we were pretty much the laughing stock of the NFL. Now we are the Harvard for QB’s throughout the league and guys really want to come here to play.

This is a great time to be a Saints fan!

You guys are really selling this. What do we have one graduate? How may have flunked out? Not to downplay what Payton and Drew have accomplished but I would pump the breaks just a bit.

You guys are really selling this. What do we have one graduate? How may have flunked out? Not to downplay what Payton and Drew have accomplished but I would pump the breaks just a bit.

We haven’t had this kind of talent at the backup spot until Teddy and Jameis. It’s always been a vet at the end of his career, a career backup, a UDFA, or a late round pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom