Jameis Winston League MVP 2021 (1 Viewer)

You can have him for cheap prove it contract. To me it just sounds like a bunch of Winston haters . Payton is still Payton this isn’t New England
No, not hating on Winston. But if someone is on a prove it deal, it means there are questions. I'm hoping he does well, I think there is a good shot that he does, but I also think there is a good shot that he does not. Saying that he is not likely to win the MVP this year isn't hating on him, it's just being real.

MVP or not, he's got one hell of an arm and I'll be glad to see the deep ball return to our repertoire.

No, not hating on Winston. But if someone is on a prove it deal, it means there are questions. I'm hoping he does well, I think there is a good shot that he does, but I also think there is a good shot that he does not. Saying that he is not likely to win the MVP this year isn't hating on him, it's just being real.
Nah that’s not the case but people are sitting up here hoping he fails . You have a #1 overall pick and folks mad? Crazy lol upset that the OP stated his ceiling is MVP I posted reasons why and people mad it’s crazy madness I tell ya lol

But I. KNOW what the real issue is I’ll just say this if Winston does win MVP there will be a lot of undercover Haters in the whodat Nation 🤫

Winston should fire his agent if he tries to get him to sign a low ball multi year deal.the whole concept of a one year is for him to bet on himself and be a $140 million dollar QB, Not a $70 million dollar QB.

There are two sides to this...

Winston should fire his agent if he tries to get him to sign a low ball multi year deal.the whole concept of a one year is for him to bet on himself and be a $140 million dollar QB, Not a $70 million dollar QB.

There are two sides to this...
Totally agree. It is a prove it deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom