Jameis Winston left practice early. (1 Viewer)

I’m happy with Dalton over Jimmy G. To me G just doesn’t seem to get it done in the big moments.

Bill B. did not want to trade him. Actually, that caused a lot of problems within the pats org and between Tom and Bill specifically, Bill wanted to keep JG and get rid of Tom. Look it up.
Well getting rid of Tom Brady in New England eventually happened.
5ea397064bca633d4a6b4a64

Last edited:
Louie is wondering if Winston is wearing a boot

if he is wearing a boot it might be 2 weeks and not a good thing

DA , Pete Carmichael and the medical staff should not have him rolling out full speed. pure stupidity. too early in the healing process and should have been more monitored and forced to slow down

no matter how much JW wanted to ramp up the process

It happenens all of the time after a major surgery. what happens is there is another injury to another bodypart because it is overcompensating the weak bodypart that just had been under the knife

take Louies word as gospel

eungy4snqb.jpg

I ain’t fooled. I very much doubt the 49ers would have gotten to a Super Bowl and 2 NFFCG in 3 years with Dalton as their QB. He played well in NE too. And yes I know it’s the NE system. At some point we have to give him some credit. Can’t just say it’s the coach every time. The guy ain’t a scrub. He’s a great game managing QB. Like I said before, he isn’t perfect. But the comment I was replying to was if he was an upgrade over Dalton and the answer to that is a resounding yes. Only a fool would think different. You ain’t getting to a Super Bowl with Dalton no matter who the coach. JG is good enough to do so.
JG might be better than Dalton, but I don’t like the fact the guy brings no upside. If he didn’t make boneheaded mistakes, then that would be fine if he had no upside. So how much of an upgrade would he really be over Dalton? Probably not much, especially to trade for the guy.

JG might be better than Dalton, but I don’t like the fact the guy brings no upside. If he didn’t make boneheaded mistakes, then that would be fine if he had no upside. So how much of an upgrade would he really be over Dalton? Probably not much, especially to trade for the guy.
I definitely wouldn’t trade for JG at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom