Jameis Winston receives package with his Saints gear (video) (1 Viewer)

Sorry it still looks and feel weird seeing that.

I'll tell you what man :::Gruden voice:::...

This guy was a former #1 overall pick for a reason. The talent has always been there and he has put up some great numbers over the years. Last year, he kind of fell off of a cliff with the interceptions obviously, but you can still see there is something in him.

I am hoping that by spending time with Coach Payton, and watching Brees operate for a year, it could help take his game to the next level, not to mention him getting the Lasik surgery and also dropping some weight. He can use some leadership training, which he will get by watching Brees, and needs to a bit more maturing, and hopefully him getting married can help on that front also.

I'll say this much, between Jameis and Taysom (who I think is a gem in his own right), the heir apparent is definitely in the building at this stage. I can't wait to watch these two players in training camp and in the preseason games.

What really caught me? "WAR READY!" Love that attitude so NOW? Let's hit the field and show out by BALL'IN OUT! WHODAT? Jameis Winston in a SAINTS Jersey? Still doesn't sound right but seems like a great fit!

I don't think I can ever get over how awkward he is. I wish him all the best and would love for him to meet his potential with us, but I don't know if he will ever be the leader that I feel is needed to be a Superbowl caliber team. I could be totally wrong & he could be a completely different person off camera, but I don't know if it'll ever feel right having him lead the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom