Jameis Winston receives package with his Saints gear (video) (1 Viewer)

Took my wife to a family reunion in Louisiana when see was vegan about 12 years ago. She sent me to the grocery store to buy some veggies bc there wasn’t anything cooked that she could eat.

I know several FORMER vegans who moved here recently. Lol

Has he lost weight? Looks thinner than I remember. Of course all NFL players look smaller outside of their pads.

I saw in a recent interview that he said he had lost 15 pounds and he had never had so much discipline in his life as he has now.

Look we all know from being in the same division with him that he was pretty much thrown into a dumpster fire in Tampa and we also know that the talent is there. If you dig deep enough you'd find that he is rated in the top 10 QB's through first 5 years of his career all time in NFL history. That's pretty impressive.

Like him or not but if I were him I'd be pretty happy with where life is at the moment.

Last edited:
I saw in a recent interview that he said he had lost 15 pounds and he had never had so much discipline in his life as he has now.

Look we all know from being in the same division with him that he was pretty much thrown into a dumpster fire in Tampa and we also know that the talent is there. If you dig deep enough you'd find that he is rated in the top 10 QB's through first 5 years of his career all time in NFL history. That's pretty impressive.

Like him or not but if I were him I'd be pretty happy with where life is at the moment.
As fate or perhaps boredom would have it, I'm watching the NO vs TB game from Tampa last year. Not sure the time, but the Saints just went up 13-0 after a Davis interception of Winston.

The pass will forever be listed as an interception, but it was a very well thrown ball to the TE Howard. Howard simply screws it up. He somehow manages to tip the ball to himself behind his back and then tips it again so that Davis makes the play.

IDK how many times this happened like this to Winston last year, but if I was him I'd be pretty stoked about going to a team that has the WR who holds the record for most receptions.

As fate or perhaps boredom would have it, I'm watching the NO vs TB game from Tampa last year. Not sure the time, but the Saints just went up 13-0 after a Davis interception of Winston.

The pass will forever be listed as an interception, but it was a very well thrown ball to the TE Howard. Howard simply screws it up. He somehow manages to tip the ball to himself behind his back and then tips it again so that Davis makes the play.

IDK how many times this happened like this to Winston last year, but if I was him I'd be pretty stoked about going to a team that has the WR who holds the record for most receptions.

He's now on the best team he's ever been on so he has to be pumped about that.

There's a reason why he took significantly less money to sign with the Saints...…......now what he does with the opportunity is on him from here on out.

every who dat is like a big FU to the Bucs. love it

I'm going to start saying "who dat" to punctuate every sentence.

"My Amazon package is here. Who dat!"

"Whats for dinner? We're having gumbo! Who dat!"

"3 day weekend, who dat!"

"The light's green *******! Who dat!"

"Is that...a...nutria rat? Who dat"

"Seven thirty already...who dat"

Worth the screen grab...see it?

i8cjfBP.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom