Jameis Winston Red Zone stats- 13/15 105 yards 9 TDs - 135.42 QB Rating. Best in NFL. (1 Viewer)

Unless my math is totally off, these are his career redzone stats, even including 2020: 164/312 89TD 4INT. The percentage accuracy can be weighed differently because all QBs will inevitably throw some away in the red zone, but the TD:INT ratio is bordering on gross. But I forgot, he's not good at short-to-intermediate passing.

I am sure there will be the USUAL haters out there calling for his job. It doesn't matter what Winston does. It won't satisfy some!!!
Nope. I don't think anybody can objectively say that he isn't playing better than he did in Tampa. Improvements are all we can ask for.

He leading on long passes too....cant find it. But it's in my feed somewhere

I'm not sure what the numbers are, but I was telling someone I don't recall him missing a deep throw and if he did it isn't many. He's been money on deep balls.
Fittingly Jameis is kind of backwards. A routine throw for him can go wrong in so many ways , but the insane put it on a dime where only your guy can get it 60 yards downfield while andrus peat gets destroyed throws are better than his short and medium throws

Its like he cant drive on the road by himself , but turns into baby driver whilst fleeing the police in traffic hour.

Those awesome stats and missing 2 starting receivers all season. 1 for most of last week. Center since week one. Causing starting RG to move. Basically 60% of our oline is missing/out of their week 1 position. No TE on the roster.

I can’t wait to see him with the saints starting 5 oline and the actual top 3 receivers playing together.

If only the saints had a tight end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom