• I thought he was the best QB in the league

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I wish we would’ve signed Brady.

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Not tacos but nachos with beef and jalapeños

Votes: 30 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My roommate at the time was a Bucs fan. I laughed hysterically when they drafted him. I told him he was a punk and a tool, and didn't have enough "upstairs" to be a good QB in the NFL. His play with the Bucs was better than I thought it would be, but he never scared me. With a few years in the league, and especially one under Sean, I hope he has matured and grown and isn't that young punk I once saw. If he has indeed grown up, and embraced Sean's teachings, and Sean thinks he's the one, then I'll be behind him.
I think he has the talent to be one of the best. But I don’t think he is mature at all. Could he prove me wrong....sure, will he...I doubt it. I don’t think there’s anything that could ground him to the point where he starts making good decisions.

Yes the person I quoted was saying that.

I don’t see us winning a super bowl with winston. my preferred option would be take a chance in the draft to find a long term future plan. There are a lot of highly graded QBs coming out. And, s.p. and loomis have shown they won’t hesitate to trade up to get their guy

I don’t criticize anyone who doesn’t support Winston as long as their criticism is reasonable... who knows what will happen... the fact of the matter is he IS a gamble...

but I do disagree with the “just move up and get a guy”... 2 reasons, to move from 28 to top 10 will cost at least a couple ones and a couple twos AND if you draft a rookie, you can all but kiss 2021 goodbye.

I say ride with JW and if he fails, you’re drafting in the top 15 in 2022 and can make a move on a QB from there...

I don’t criticize anyone who doesn’t support Winston as long as their criticism is reasonable... who knows what will happen... the fact of the matter is he IS a gamble...

but I do disagree with the “just move up and get a guy”... 2 reasons, to move from 28 to top 10 will cost at least a couple ones and a couple twos AND if you draft a rookie, you can all but kiss 2021 goodbye.

I say ride with JW and if he fails, you’re drafting in the top 15 in 2022 and can make a move on a QB from there...
I’m not advocating to trade up. Was just noting their tendency. Im hoping Kyle Trask or Mac Jones will be there. Sam ehlinger is someone to watch as a later round pick.

If winston is the only option, i’d rather just stick with taysom hill. Use that salary cap space elsewhere. Definitely not looking good in the salary cap department right now.

Last edited:
I don’t have to know him as a person to know stupid behavior when I see it. Stealing $32.00 worth of crab legs. Stealing a coke from a Burger King, and stealing a laptop. The main thing that makes me not like him as a person is he raped a woman. He didn’t get charged because the campus police did a snotty job investigating the charge, but he did settle a lawsuit against him with the woman he raped. If you didn’t rape her you would’ve never settled the lawsuit to maintain your reputation. So I guess you are willing to ignore all of that because you love the way his jockstrap tastes.

More ignorance @ it's worst. Blanket assumptions based on circumstances ur completely unaware of. U know the woman in question even less yet assume she's an angel lol & the crab leg incident ain't even worth mentioning. How bout u open up ur closet "choir boy"?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom