James Carville cracking up (1 Viewer)

>>Corso rides the short bus.

What did you think of his proposition that Dorsey was going to pull up lame to protect a potential $85MM contract? I thought it was outrageous. It's time for ESPN to put his old *** out to pasture. :17:

TPS

I might be able to understand a reporter who was never a player making that type comment BUT Corso is a former coach. He of all people should know the competitve nature of athletes much less make a comment of such.

Corso needs another BAD radio schtick (dallas area knows what it is) following him around to every gameday broadcast next year.

What did you think of his proposition that Dorsey was going to pull up lame to protect a potential $85MM contract?

TPS

Unprofessional.

Much like Holtz wearing his "Ohio" tie, which May pointed out.

So much for objectivity and professionalism.

Unprofessional.

Much like Holtz wearing his "Ohio" tie, which May pointed out.

So much for objectivity and professionalism.

Talk about objectivity. How bout the OU / WVU game? Switzer and Johnson? My gf was watching the pre game hype and didn't even know who was playing OU it was that blatant.

>>I might be able to understand a reporter who was never a player making that type comment BUT Corso is a former coach. He of all people should know the competitve nature of athletes much less make a comment of such.

It was like he was going out of his way to justify his selection of Ohio State winning the game. Herbstreet was barely concealing his contempt/disgust with some raised eyebrows and better material. Look, I could understand some primadona player getting that charge, "It COULD happen", but Dorsey? I mean ****, the dude stretched, pushed, tried to get back on the field when he got hurt and then continued to play as best he could through obvious pain when he could get on the field. A player like that isn't going to wimp out when getting a shot at a national championship. Bottom line was that Corso's comments regarding the above were idiotic.

TPS

Are you really a fan of any college team or just a fan of whoever is playing and/or could rank above LSU? Admit it, you just hate LSU.

He's already admitted his hate for LSU. Any post from ibelieve in regards to LSU should be taken with this in mind.

What's funny is that you don't really like any team. You pick whatever team you think will annoy LSU fans the most and then decide you are a fan of them. Why else would you have an OSU avatar up starting when the BCS game was announed and then remove it as soon as the game was over and then start immediately saying that USC is the best team?

Are you really a fan of any college team or just a fan of whoever is playing and/or could rank above LSU? Admit it, you just hate LSU.

I have said before the BCS NCG that I think that USC is the best team right now. I do not like LSU and will pull against them in any sport against any team. I have admitted it before many times and it is not a secret I hate LSU. Also, I am not blind to the fact that they won a NC last night. I will be real, but I will also have my opinion that USC is a better team right now.

Do you think Pete Caroll wants the trophy he has this year, or the crystal ball??

The guy holding the crystal is champ....

I have said before the BCS NCG that I think that USC is the best team right now. I do not like LSU and will pull against them in any sport against any team. I have admitted it before many times and it is not a secret I hate LSU. Also, I am not blind to the fact that they won a NC last night. I will be real, but I will also have my opinion that USC is a better team right now.

To people that say USC is the best team, it's pretty much based on....what?

Help me out here please. Who have they beaten of prominence? I can only guess that you're saying this to intentionally antagonize LSU fans. LSU has proven it on the field this year. USC has done nothing but talk.

To people that say USC is the best team, it's pretty much based on....what?

Help me out here please. Who have they beaten of prominence? I can only guess that you're saying this to intentionally antagonize LSU fans. LSU has proven it on the field this year. USC has done nothing but talk.

No I believe they are playing the best football as of late.

USC closed out the season by handing it to Oreg. st, Az. st, UCLA, and Illinois. They also beat a good Cal team.

Listen I have said it already, LSU are the Champs. But, I think USC would beat any team in front of them right now. You don't have to agree. It is a message board with peoples opinions.

Listen I have said it already, LSU are the Champs. But, I think USC would beat any team in front of them right now. You don't have to agree. It is a message board with peoples opinions.

Please address my "USC has no claim" thread

No I believe they are playing the best football as of late.

USC closed out the season by handing it to Oreg. st, Az. st, UCLA, and Illinois. They also beat a good Cal team.

Tulsa was playing some pretty good football Sunday. Didn't they beat their opponent by like 57 points or something?

A team's performance is relative to who they play. That's why all of those fools thought Hawaii had a chance in hell against UGA. It's why people thought OSU would roll over LSU. It's real easy to look good when you play nothing but garbage all year.

You can say Cal is "good" or whatever, but all you have to do is look at who USC has beat and you'll know deep down you're wrong. They've beaten, what, three top 25 teams all year?

>>Corso rides the short bus.

What did you think of his proposition that Dorsey was going to pull up lame to protect a potential $85MM contract? I thought it was outrageous. It's time for ESPN to put his old *** out to pasture. :17:

TPS

I think Glenn ought to hire the agent who tells him his first official act will be to sue Corso for slander and defamation of character. :hihi:

Instead of taking Corso's stupid track, Dorsey went out, wreaked havoc, and solidified himself as the #1 prospect in the NFL draft at any position. I know Jean-Francois won the trophy, but even on the kick block, it was Dorsey eating up half of the offensive line that allowed him to get free to make the block. The man is a total BEAST and I'm going to enjoy watching him annihilate guards and centers in the NFL for many years to come (just please, oh, please, don't ever let Dallas or Oakland sign him).

I also think Chevis Jackson increased his stock last night as did Jacob Hester and Matt Flynn. I wasn't even sure Matt would drafted, but after last night, I think he'll be a mid-round pick. He showed everyone that he is a "heady" quarterback, and that is very valuable in the NFL. He doesn't have that rocket arm, but he could be a very good "manage the game" type QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom